Chapter 33

Billy holds the dear baby boy as he and Rayne visit, listening to the rain pelt against the tin roof. Jacob leaves his room and he grabs the mail off the coffee table as Rayne grabs Charles to feed him - under a blanket, she's breast feeding.

Jacob finds a wedding invite to Edward and Bella's wedding; Rayne got her and Charles' invite yesterday. Jacob lets put a growl.

"Jake!" Billy exclaims as he rolls out of the house after his son. "Jacob!"

Jacob phases and runs into the trees, not caring about the rain soaking his russet fur. Billy leans and he grabs the piece of pepper on the wet ramp and sees the invitation. He stares at the trees before returning to Rayne.

"We're heading to Forks today," Rayne informs Billy as she gets Charles strapped into his car seat. "Do you need anything at all?"

"No, sweetheart," Billy coos. "Bring him back to see me soon, Rayne."

"I will, Billy," Rayne smiles and she leaves.
********
Three days later.

Bella stumbles in the heels Alice got her while Rosalie holds the baby. The rain has let up and now Alice is working with Bella while others are working on wedding decor. Rayne is always excited for a wedding.

"You just have to break them in," Alice says to Bella as Rayne stands with Rosalie on the balcony.

"I've been breaking them in," Bella replies. "For three days... Can I go just go barefoot?"

"No!" Rayne gasps from the balcony, and Alice looks pleased. "Absolutely not."

"You heard her?" Rosalie asks.

"I'm a siren," Rayne muses. "I have enhanced hearing and sight now."

"Just thinking it's a little too much you know?" Bella claims as Jasper and Carlisle Garry logs for benches into the yard for the wedding. "The dress and shoes, and all this."

"No, it's exactly enough!" Alice proclaims, smiling. "Tomorrow will be perfect."

Emmett comes walking into the hard with a large trunk as Rosalie goes to help, Rayne has her baby now. "Where do you want them, boss?"

"On either side of the isle," Alice replies.

"What aisle?" Rosalie asks as she joins Emmett with a long stump.

"Do you have no vision!?" Alice exclaims as she goes to help.

When Alice isn't looking, Bella changes into her conferred she looks and sees Edward in the mini balcony watching as his family set the wedding up.

Rayne exits the house and she walks up to Bella. "You, go home and get lots of beauty sleep."

"Okay," Bella sighs.

Alice hugs Bella before the brunette leaves. Alice picks up the heels and smiles.

"You're staying tonight, right?" Alice asks Rayne. 

"Yes, ma'am," Rayne replies.

"May I?" Jasper asks as he approaches the siren when Alice walks away.

Rayne hands Charles over go the empath. She goes to shower while Jasper looks at the yard and watches his family.

"You see the big man?" Jasper asks Charles and he shows him Emmett. "That's your uncle Emmett. You'll like him... the girl with him is Rosalie. And then Alice... you'll know her when you hear her."

"Hey!" Alice gasps as she suddenly appears. "Hi, Charles!" She coos and pokes his nose. "Where's Rayne?"

"Showering or something," Jasper shrugs. "I'm watching Charles."

"You look good with a baby in your arms," Alice coos.
......

That night, Jasper begins Charles to his room so that Rayne can sleep. He lays the baby in his bed and watches him all night.