Chaptet 21

Rayne is laying on her back on a towel, she is socking in the actual warmth. The sun is peaking through the darkened clouded. It's been a couple weeks now since Rayne found out she was having a boy.

She spots Bella's truck pull up and Jacob sits beside Rayne. He smiles at the pregnant siren and Rayne gasps as Bella jumps.

"Jacob!" Rayne hisses.

"I got her!" Jacob states and he takes off running to save Bella.

Rayne hurried to the edge of the water and she watches as Jacob gets Bella out of the water. Jacob begins applying CPR. Rayne has a hand covering mouth as Bella finally coughs up the water.

Sam soon arrives, saying Harry Clearwater is dead. Rayne tells Jacob to go with the pack but he said no. They all go back to Bella's. Rayne sticks around in the living room.
.............

Rayne stays outside of Bella's when she gets to Bella's and she spots a familiar Mercedes across the street. Jacob and Bella are on their way, in the kitchen together. Rayne decided to grant them their privacy.

"Rayne!" A familiar voice chirps.

"Alice?" Rayne smiles.

"Oh, Rayne!" Alice hugs Rayne close but not too tight. "Excuse me, I need to have a chat with Bella." She looks at her belly and beams before she turns serious, and heads inside.

Rayne goes inside with Alice when Bella and Jacob arrive. Rayne turns the light off and she sits on the couch, her son is moving up a storm. Bella enters the house, she knows Rayne is here but thinks she's sleeping. Bella appears to be out of breath when the flips the light on.

Bella gasps in surprise when she turns to see an worried Alice. "Alice!?" Bella exclaims before she hugs the vampire, Rayne smiles softly as Alice hugs the brunette back. "Oh my god."

"Bella!" Alice says scoldingly as she pulls away.

"What are you.... I'm sorry," Bella stammers for words as she and Alice look at each other. "I... I just... I can't believe you're here. I...is....?"

"Would you like to explain to me how you're still alive?" Alice asks sternly.

Bella's face falls as Rayne leans forward on the couch. "What?"

"I saw a vision of you," Alice claims, "you jumped off a cliff. Why in the hell would you try and kill yourself? I mean, what about Charlie? What about....?"

"I didn't try to kill myself," Bella cuts the vampire off as Rayne stands up to wall over. "I was cliff jumping. Recreationally. It was fun." She brushes a strand of her dark hair back as she speaks.

Alice scoffs.

"Sit, Alice," Rayne says as she pulls the vampire beside her.

Alice sits close to Rayne as Bella joins.

"I've never met someone so prone to life threatening idiocy," Alice scolds Bella as she faces her, she will chat with Rayne later.

"Did you t...tell him?" Bella asks.

"No," Alice replies, knowing exactly who Bella means as Rayne goes to get herself some water. "He only calls in every few months. He said he wants to be alone."