Chapter 27

Rayne has been living in La Push for a month now. She and Paul get along perfectly, still. Rachel comes over on the weekends because she has college classes. Rayne began her online college classes. She's getting further on in her pregnancy.

Rayne and Leah aren't together yet, but they're working their way up to it. Paul is encouraging it and Sam hopes it works out for both of them, especially Leah. Leah has been heartbroken since Sam left her when he phased. And then he imprinted on Leah's cousin, Emily.
........

Rayne waffles into Sam and Emily's, a hand on her swollen stomach. Due to the Rhône and Spears genes, Reyna can give birth to Charles at anytime of any day within the next couple months.

"Shew, look at you!" Emily shrikes. "You're glowong."

"I want to beat Paul because it's his sperm that made Charles," Rayne grumbles and Paul raises his hands in surrender. "And the Asshole doesn't let me forget it."

Rayne sits beside Paul on the couch and rests her head against his shoulder. She's irritable today because Rosalie texted her. She and Emmett got together, Alana left to return to Texas.

The text was inviting Rayne to the graduation party Alice is throwing the following day. Rayne will go because she misses Emmett and Jasper. She's going for Bella and Alice, and Esme. Edward and Carlisle. Just not Rosalie. She's not mad at Emmett for leaving Alana, his mate, for Rosalie. She called him a dumbass, which he accepted, and they moved on past it.

Rayne is sitting on the front porch, watching as Leah does some pushups. She just saw Sam and Emily being affectionate. Rayne walks over and she stands in front of Leah. The she-wolf looks up and she smirks before standing. Rayne grabs Leah's face and she kisses her.

Leah feels a rush and she wraps her arms around Rayne's body. Charles kicks happily before settling as the two girls kiss, Rayne is finally moving on.

"I'm ready to move on," Rayne whispers as she and Leah rest their foreheads together.

"I've been ready to move on," Leah replies. "So..." Leah pulls away and she meets Rayne's eyes. "Are we together?"

"Do you want to be?" Rayne asks with a teasing grin.

Leah rolls her eyes and she kisses Rayne once more. "Does that answer your question?"

"No," Rayne replies. "We could kiss all day."

Leah groans. "Yes, I want to be together."

"See? Was that so hard?" Rayne taunts.

"You're lucky you're pregnant," Leah smirks.

Rayne smirks. "Wanna head to mine? Paul is patrolling."

Leah sees the suggestive glint in Rayne's eyes and she wholeheartedly agrees. The two head to Rayne and Paul's.

(I am so sorry this chapter is short. It was a filler chapter.)