"I know this isn't my place to say, but is that village really safe? you're in the middle of nowhere with little to no back up village nearby in case you're overrun and have to evacuate" Temari spoke up, serving Kaida a cup of warm tea, before taking a seat besides Gaara who sat in front of me on the other side of the table we were at, Kankurou on the other side of Gaara.

"I understand your worry and I agree, the village isn't the strongest when it comes to defence, but it wouldn't be safe to move everyone at once with only myself as the military personnel, nor is there somewhere we could move to permanently" I spoke professionally, I had been told Gaara was to become Kazekage in the upcoming months after all.

"what if we helped build a new village? one with a stronger surrounding wall, not too far from the desert so if you need to, you're able to retreat here for cover and treatment?" Gaara spoke up, pointing to the map that was laid out in front of him. I look at it, he was pointing to the unclaimed land just outside of the east side desert, closest to the village which would make it visible from there.

"if we moved, does that mean we'll get to learn jutsu?" Kaida wondered, I dead panned at her question.

"unless all of you can make a bullseye will I teach you jutsu" she pouted, crossing her arms. Kankurou snickered.

"you're training them?" Temari wondered. I nodded.

"I'm the only person in the village that has both shinobi and medical training" I answered, eyeing Kaida who picked up the cup of tea and took a sip, putting it down and scrunched up her nose.

"that was hot"

"how many people are there?"

"almost three hundred if you count Akito" Kaida answered, I raised an eyebrow.

"why wouldn't we count Akito?"

"because he's stupid" I face-palmed.

"even if there are a lot of pro's with the choice of moving, I have to consult with the others before making any decisions, I hope you can understand."

"of course, send a messenger hawk with your answer and then we can decide on the next place of action" I nodded, turning to look at Kaida who was taking another sip of the tea with the same reaction to the temperature.

"Blowing on it will cool it down, you know?"

"I have to ask, how come you don't have a boyfriend?" I looked over at Kankurou at the question, Gaara had face-palmed just like Temari while Kankurou had a wide smile on his face.

"because she's dense and doesn't know anything about romance" Kaida answered just as I was about to, I pursed my lips and wondered how i was dense.

"Is that so?"

"Mhm! I heard Asuna-san and her talking about having children and she said she doesn't know the jutsu on how they exist" I felt my eye twitch.

"jutsu...?"

"wait..."

"...Tenshi-san... you do know how children are born right?"

"I actually don't, I was never taught about that stuff and no book I read had any information on how either" I responded to Temari's question, her jaw dropped slightly in response.

"you really are dense" Kankurou muttered.