one punch..

two punches..

five...

fifteen...

I continued to slam my tightened fist into the trunk of the tree, each hit getting harder than the previous strike. I gritted my teeth, feeling my canines pierce the skin of my lip as my knuckles made contact with the wood once more, I scrunched up my nose in annoyance, growling deep within my throat and drew back my arm, conjuring up all my strength before throwing my fist forward, it made contact, splitting the bark from the trunk before a loud crack went through my senses just as the tree splintered and began to fall.

"still too weak" I growled in disgust, staring down at my bloody fist that shook from the physical pain of demolishing the tree. I shook my hand at the wrist, feeling it sting and throb. I curled up my lip as I stared down at the tree in annoyance.

It was dark, most likely the middle of the night, the stars were high in sky twinkling without a care. I raised my head and couldn't help the glare from appearing on my face, I turned away and began to walk back to the office. it's been like this for two months, two months! I was weak, I couldn't train properly because I was still recovering and I had to take care of everyone here, who were always so joyful and carefree. it sickened me, nothing in this world was nice, everyone was a monster, it just took one bad event to show it.

"You're getting your strength back" I shot my head to the side, the glare turning into a scowl as I watched Itachi step out from the shadows. I crossed my arms and scoffed in disdain.

Lies.

"spare me the lies, Uchiha. I know I'm weak" he continued to walk towards me, not fazed at all by what I had said, at how I called him by his dead clan's name. I gritted my teeth at his demeanor, knowing he was calm because he could easily take me out without breaking a sweat, especially right now.

"spar with me" I narrowed my eyes in utter confusion, he stood walking when he was at the usual distance of a battle beginning, I let my eyes analyze him quickly before pressed my hands onto my hips, staring at him in annoyance.

"why on earth would I do that?"

"it'll prove how strong you actually are, unless of course, you're a coward." I growled in annoyance once more, getting into a stance.

"I think cowards only exist because they're scared.."

"you're right, Tenshi" his glorious laugh followed as he booped me on the nose, I giggled, wrapping my arms around his torso tightly, smiling widely.

"you're so annoying!" I yelled out, charging at him as I brandished my tanto blade, holding it tightly in my hand.