Kaida POV

the three of us stared in amazement at the pile of rogues who were now unconscious, Tenshi-sama stood with her arms crossed besides us staring at the two men wearing cloaks. We averted our eyes from the pile to Tenshi-sama, watching her purse her lips in thought, I followed her line of sight to see her staring at the black haired boy, tilting my head in wonder before gasping quietly to myself.

"you're Shisui's father!" I declared, pointing at the boy, then paused, turning towards Tenshi-sama who now was staring at me, I dropped my jaw in realisation of what was going on.

"don't even say it, Kaida" I closed my mouth at Tenshi-sama's words, pouting that she took away my fun, knowing exactly what I was going to say about the situation.

"so that's where the kid is, I was starting to miss the little guy!" The blue skinned man laughed lightly, as if he hadn't just sliced a few of the rogues with his sword like it was nothing.

"he's doing fine, Itachi" Tenshi-sama spoke softly, the boys eyes changed from red to black as a hand reached up to push his long hair away from his face. I couldn't help but feel mesmerised by him, there was something about him that screamed 'attractive' but I couldn't place it.

"so you're The White Dragon, huh?" The blue skinned man added, staring at Tenshi-sama.

"who's to say?"

"Kisame, it's time to get back."

"pity. leave these guys here, we'll send someone to come collect them" Tenshi-saman nodded.

"be safe you two"

"you as well, Tsuyoi"

"Karasu-senpai."

"so cool.." Tenshi-sama turned towards the three of us, walking over and standing in front of us.

"it's time you three continued your mission" we nodded, turning and beginning to take off in the same direction we were heading. I looked over my shoulder and felt my stomach drop as the form of one of the rogues appeared behind Tenshi-sama.

Tenshi-sama continued to stare after us, without looking she pulled her tanto blade from its holster and with a single movement the rogue had stopped moving and fell to the ground in a heap behind her. I swallowed thickly and turned back to face in front of me, she was strong, so strong in fact I don't even know if she knew what it meant to be weak..