♕ S E V E N T E E N ♕

Vera Luca has uploaded a new video!

Click to watch

I need to tell you guys something...

"I hope that you guys can understand and I'm sorry for letting you guys down," Vera says with a sad face.

*Cuts to into intro music and background*

"Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not posting on the regular—I've made a couple life changing decisions and I've been away from social media just to make sure that I did the right thing," Vera says looking at the camera.

She looks at her phone, "Today is September 3rd and this will be my last YouTube video. I will be getting off of YouTube and and Tiktok. I will still be posting on Instagram but not as regular."

"My videos will still be up and my Tiktok will not be deleted, but I won't be posting anymore," she smiles at something behind the camera.

"I hope that you guys can understand and I'm sorry for letting you guys down," Vera says with a sad face.

"You need a tissue?" A voice says from behind the camera.

"Mattia hush," a tear trails down her face as she giggles.

"I love you all so much and I wanted to thank you for this amazing journey," she blows a kiss at the screen.

"I'll be posting on my finsta regularly and I'll be accepting a thousand followers tomorrow or the day after so send in your requests," the video ends with Mattia jumping on top of her.

*Video ends and shows her name and picture in a pastel purple background and an old video on the side*

2 million views | 1m👍 | 5k👍

userk: no vera please don't leave!!

userj: We'll Miss You 🥺

userw: she moved again... guys i don't think she's in jersey anymore

userv: DOES SHE LIVE WITH MATTIA?

usero: mattia moved to florida and she moved back to florida. i think they live together

userr: guys something is wrong. She's not happy anymore 😭

userx: wheres Lani and everyone else??

userm: ITS THE WHOLE JERSEY SQUAD! PLS NOTICE MEEEE

userg: I Love You 💕❤️ PLEASE NOTICE ME

Vera's POV

"That's it?" I ask Mattia.

"You just need to drop out and then we'll leave to Italy tomorrow," Mattia says.

"How long again?" I ask.

"Just three weeks princesa—hopefully the whole Lucas thing will blow over," he gives me a hug.

"You know that you don't have to come, right?" I say.

"I want to, Vera. We're business partners right? Partners help each other," he winks.

Vera's POV

"Goodmorning," My lights flip on and I groan.

Mattia and I have been in Italy for 3 days and I'm already starting to fall in love with the view.

"What do you want?" I throw a pillow at him.

He throws it back at me and it hits my face. "We're going on a mission," he says.