♕ T W E N T Y - S I X ♕

Vera's POV

"Where were you last night?" Mattia asks as I walk into the kitchen for some breakfast.

"Mariano's," I reply nonchalantly.

"Why are you running after this little boy like a damn puppy?" Mattia throws his spoon across the room.

"Why do you care?" I raise an eyebrow as I bring my cereal over to where he's sitting.

"Because the old Vera never hoe'd around like this," Mattia scoffs.

"I'm the same Vera, Mattia. Just because I don't have my memory doesn't mean that I'm different or that i'm the new Vera," I glare at him.

"I can't wait till you get your memory back and realize how much of a bitch you're being," he says.

"I'm not being a bitch. You're being an asshole," I say.

"And you're being a whore!" He snaps.

Oh he did not just-

"I'm being a whore? Okay then? Would you like to know what I was doing with Mars last night? I was helping him because he was drunk out of his fucking mind. He couldn't walk straight because he's going through shit!" I shove him off of his stool. .

He falls onto the floor and then gets up and back onto his seat.

"YOU'RE GOING THROUGH SHIT! STOP PLAYING THERAPIST WHEN YOUR MIND ISN'T EVEN IN IT'S SPOT. YOU DONT REMEMBER SHIT ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOU WANNA GO KISS MARS!" He yells at me fuming with anger.

"Wow—stop pitying me. I don't need to be pitied," I roll my eyes.

He's about to respond when my phone rings and I pull it out of my pocket to check my Caller I.D.

"Don't you dare answer that," he says.

"Oh really?" I ask.

"If you answer it, I swear to God I will—," he begins and I answer the phone.

Mariano
Vera

Vera! Heyyy! Are you busy today?

Hey Mars—no I'm free. Wassup?

Wellll, I want to apologize for my behavior yesterday by taking you out on a date.

Yesss—oh my God that would be wonderful. What time?

Like around 1 PM? Wear a swimsuit under your clothes and pack a change of fancy-ish clothes.

Okay.

Alright, bye love.

Deuces!

Call Ended

"Where are you going?" Mattia asks and I ignore him.

"I said where the fuck are you going?" Mattia repeats himself and I finish my cereal, then wash my bowl and spoon.

"On a date," I say nonchalantly.

"Where?" he follows me out of the kitchen and into the living room.

"I dunno—he said to wear a bathing suit so water," I laugh.