♕ T H I R T Y - F I V E ♕

Vera's POV

April 26th:
Spill," Kairi says as we all settle down onto the sofa in the living room.

"I remember everything... Everything except who caused the crash and I went into like hiding or whatever when I was in Florida," I say.

"Not about that. You're pregnant and you didn't even think to tell us. You went to that shithead Mariano," Mattia says in a sad voice.

"I know, I know. I was going to tell you guys but I got caught up with him," I say.

Please don't ask...

"So who's the baby daddy?" Alejandro asks.

I glance at my swollen belly and I look back up.

"I don't know," I admit.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Mattia asks.

"I mean I don't know... It's either you or Mars," I say.

"Oh..." Mattia gets quiet.

Alejandro looks at me and raises an eyebrow.

I shrug and I look at Kairi.

"Are you mad?" I ask.

"Me? No—Vera why would I be mad at you?" Kairi asks.

"I dunno, just don't yell at me," I say sincerely and Mattia frowns.

"Why would we have yell at you?" Mattia asks suspiciously.

"I don't know! I just thought you would," I say in frustration.

"I don't—wait... Does that son of a bitch raise his voice at you?" Mattia asks.

"Sometimes...  Only when he's mad at me," I say and all three of the boys stand up.

"I'll drive," Alejandro says and they walk out of the house.

I run after them and watch them get into the car.

"Where are you going?" I shout.

"To take care of business—we'll be back in an hour," Kairi shouts back and they drive off.

Mariano's gonna die...

I chuckle to myself and I head upstairs.

God, I missed this house. I missed the boys. I'm not leaving...

Never again.

I get upstairs and I walk into my old room and see that they never changed a thing about it. It looks clean but everything is still in place.

I strip from my dress and I take off all of my jewelry to go take a shower.

I enter the bathroom and grab a towel from the closet and I step into the shower.

"Alexa, play 'What You Know Bout Love' by Pop Smoke," I yell over the sound of the water and music starts playing on full blast.

"We bout to get it on, take off them drawers. It's just you and me," I sing.

After my shower concert and meet and greet and shaving session, I lotion up and leave the bathroom to go find some comfy clothes.

I put on some underwear and decide to go braless.

Then, I go into my closet and all I can find are tight, club outfits so I decide to go steal as shirt from Mattia.

I quickly walk over to his room and I open the door.