♕ TH I R T Y ♕

Vera's POV

January 8th:
"You could still use my jet," Mattia says.

"Haha, no. You said that you contacted him, right?" I ask.

"Yea. I explained the situation and he said that you're allowed to come as long as you don't involve yourself in any of his Mafia business," he parks his Ferrari in the drop off section.

"Okay," we walk inside and I near security.

"I gotta go cause I don't want any problems—text me if you need anything," he kisses my cheek and leaves.

Damn, I'm really doing this.

My palms are getting all sweaty and I try to calm my nerves.

I get into the TSA line and one of the securities looks at me all weirdly.

"Hey, aren't you part of a Mafia?" He asks.

I hand him my papers from the hospital that confirm my memory loss and he nods.

"You kids are always getting hurt from the involvement with gangs. Good luck," he says and clears me.

"Thanks," I smile.

I hate myself. I hate being so helpless like this...

I get into the terminal and I wait for my flight number to be called.

(i haven't been on a plane in like 10 years lmao so idk how this works. smh i was supposed to go to europe in march but miss rona cancelled my plans 😩)

I'm sitting for about twenty minutes until the intercom calls my flight and I get up, along with a couple of other people.

Mattia insisted that I ride First Class so here I am riding the bougie class wearing sweatpants.

I get into my seat cubby and the flight attendants greet me with drinks and snacks.

The flight takes off after thirty minutes.

I connect to the planes WiFi and I text Mattia.

vera
just took off 🥴

big dino
missing you already 🥺

vera
it'll be for a couple of days, relax big boy.

big dino
smh i should've came

vera