𝗦𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦 - 𝗝𝗘𝗢𝗡 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞

warnings - nothing, this is literally just fluff

summary - jungkook wants a kiss, even if you're sick.

you laid in bed, a wet towel thrown over your forehead as you breathed heavily. the jumbled mess of blankets covered you, and you let one foot stick out at the end. your boyfriend, jungkook, was right by your side, smiling happily and keeping you company.

you coughed and blew your nose as he told you about his photo shoot he had in the previous hours. "y/n, can i get a kiss?" he asked, grabbing a hold of your hand. "i'm sick, kook." you blankly stared at him. "okay. and? can i get a kiss?" he pressed. you just rolled your eyes and coughed into your arms again.

"at least a hug?" he tried to persuade. "fine." you begrudgingly leaned up to hug him, not noticing the sly smirk on his face. just as you were about to pull away from the hug, he kissed you on the lips, and then pulled away excitedly.

you just groaned. "koooook," you whined. "now you're going to get sick." you frowned, crossing your arms. "then i'll be sick with you." he just shrugged and laid down by your side, kissing your cheek. "jin better not get mad at me for getting you sick or else i'll rat you out." you smiled teasingly. he just rolled his eyes. "i don't care. i wanna be by your side all the time anyway." he argued, a smile setting on his own face.

"i love you." he said, turning towards you with a serious expression on his face. "i love you too, kookie." he kissed you again, but only a small peck. the rest of the moment was spent with the both of you holding hands and smiling at each other. until jungkook sneezed. "oh shit." you laughed. "now i really have an excuse to stay inside with you," he laughed again.