𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗟 - 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗢𝗞

i'm not one to brag, but i love tf out of this imagine

i'm not one to brag, but i love tf out of this imagine. i think i did well, and i'm very proud of it! it's pretty long, too!
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
pairing- hoseok x reader
genre - smut + fluff
summary - you and hoseok are friends with benefits, and you catch feelings
warnings -sub!hoseok, dom!reader, smut, fluff, hella plot, pegging, overstimulation, crying, aftercare, like lots of aftercare, fwb au, this was basically and outlet for a kinky fantasy and a plot i've always wanted to pursue.
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"y/n?" his voice sounded over the phone. "can you come over?" he asked. you knew exactly what he was insinuating and what he wanted. "i'll be over in 10." you tell him, to which he said an 'okay.' and hung up the phone.

you and hoseok were friends with benefits. the arrangement kind of just ... happened. the both of you agreed that there would be no attachments, and there would only be strictly sex and pleasure going on between the both of you. you both also agreed that the moment the other catches feelings, the deal would be off.

it was quite possible that you hadn't held up to the feelings part of the deal, and you couldn't deny that you had caught feelings for him. you just couldn't stand to let him go and cut all ties with him and the ... relationship the both of you had. which is what you wanted to stop from happening in the first place. but yet, it happened, and you were in too deep.
shaking your head, you go to your room to pack a small bag, prepared with everything you'd need for the night ahead of you. once you were done, you left your apartment, and began the walk to hoseok's house. he didn't live that far away from you, maybe just a block or two.

you made it to hoseok's house fairly quickly, knocking on the door once you arrived. two quick knocks on the door was all it took for him to open it. he opened the door wearing nothing but an oversized white shirt that came down to his knees. you bit your lip as you eyes him up and down. he was silent, with a smirk on his face, as he led you to his bedroom as he's done many times before.

biting his lip he laid back on his bed as you towered over him. you put your bag on the bed, fumbling through it to find two of the things you needed. a strap on and lube. "on all fours." you told him sternly, watching as he quickly and obediently got into position.

in the position, his shirt rode up a little to sit on the small of his back, and you saw the lacy panties he had on underneath. "hm, just for me?" you asked, referring to the panties. you dragged a finger along the hem, causing him to shiver. "y-yes, always just for you." he said.