𝗖𝗔𝗥 𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗦 - 𝗞𝗜𝗠 𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗝𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗚

Anonymous asked: may i request a hongjoong one where his crush is sitting on his lap and he gets hard? it can be either fluffy or smutty! thank you!

Anonymous asked:
may i request a hongjoong one where his crush is sitting on his lap and he gets hard? it can be either fluffy or smutty! thank you!

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
pairing- hongjoong x reader
genre - smut
summary - on a road trip, you decide to sit in hongjoongs lap, which causes a 'hard' problem.
warnings -sub!hongjoong, dom!reader, suggestive content
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"everyone got everything?" seonghwa asked, and everyone rechecked their bags. mutltiple arrays of 'yep's were heard from the boys, and seonghwa nodded and smiled. he was the first to get in the bus, choosing the first seat. the san, yunho, mingi, wooyoung, yeosang, and jongho.

both you and hongjoong got on the bus last, but there was only room for one more person. wooyoung raised his eyebrows at hongjoong as he passes behind you. you let him sit down first, and sat on his lap. his entire face was pink as you did so, and he placed his hands on your hips gently and cautiously.

he looked toward seonghwa who sat beside him, but seonghwa just smiled, shook his head, and continued to bicker with san. "joongie? are you okay? you're normally talkative." you point out. "y-yeah, i'm fine." he gave you a small smile, and you nodded, turning back around to talk to mingi who sat in front of you.

there were hardly any other problems after that ... until the bus came to bumpy roads. he tensed and stilled as you bounced slightly on his lap. he couldn't take it. he could feel himself getting hard at the sight and feeling of you bouncing, and a furious blush rose on his face.

you felt something poking your thigh, and you looked around to hongjoong who was blushing. "i-i'm so sorry! it's just the road a-an-" he stutters our an apology. "it's okay, joongie. maybe i can help you solve it..." you tell him in a whisper, swiveling your hips. he let out a choked groan as you did so. "p-please..."