𝗕𝗧𝗦 - 𝗠𝗧𝗟 𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗢𝗥 𝗕𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗢𝗠

most
hoseok
namjoon
jungkook
taehyung
yoongi
jin
jimin
least

hoseok, namjoon, and jungkook, i believe are the sub!tops. hoseok is a people pleaser, and strives to make others happy. (i made a whole headcannon on why he's a top.) he'd just want to please you. namjoon is also a top, though he wouldn't mind being a bottom on rare occasions. namjoon is an intimate person, so he wouldn't really care much for being a bottom normally because he feels it lacks intimacy. jungkook wants to take care of you without being a dom. like hoseok, he just lives to please, but wouldn't mind being on bottom if you asked because he just wants you to feel good in whatever direction your sex life happens to go.

taehyung. i feel like taehyung is a switch. he wouldn't mind topping, nor would he mind bottoming. it's 50/50 for him, it's whichever way the day goes, or whichever way the both of you happen to feel that day. to him, it doesn't really matter because either way, he just wants to do good for you.

yoongi, jin, and jimin. yoongi would prefer to be a bottom than a top. he'd only top on really rare occasions when all the adrenaline from the concerts hyped him up and he needed a way to release that energy. jin wouldn't top. he'd try it out if you wanted to, but he'd always want you to top him because that just feels more comfortable to him. jimin would not top. like at all. his ass is yours, and that's the way it is. he won't be comfortable topping at all, he may be a brat but he's a brat that craves for someone to put him in his place with a hard and rough session, and he feels that can't be fulfilled if he was on top.

[i hope this makes up for lack of content lately!]

[also, top doesn't mean dominant and bottom doesn't mean submissive. i wrote this as if they were either sub!tops or sub!bottoms.]