Epilogue

A/N: I'm so glad that you reached the epilogue! Thank you for reading "His Touch!"

Epilogue

"I'm so proud of you, hija." Granny said. I gave her a peck on her cheek.

"Oh come on, Granny. I won't be here if you didn't help me."

"I just gave you some instructions and you did all the work." She answered.

Ngumiti ako at hindi na nag-salita pa. Nag-paalam na rin muna ako sandali para mag-bathroom.

"Hi Miss Estamos!"

"Hello kiddos."

"You're so beautiful, I wish I can be like you." She said.

I smiled to her. "Hey, you're beautiful on your own. You don't need to wish like that." I said.

"Miss Estamos I really admire you and your personality plus I love your words it's amazing and really heart-warming."

I smiled to them, this is why I am thankful to my life. There's still people who admire me and trust me.

"Do you want to know why my words are amazing and heart-warming?"

Sa ilang taon na lumipas alam ko sa sarili ko na may pinagbago ako, all thanks to people around me.

"Yes, miss!" They answered.

"Hmm it's just because of what happened in my life." I simply answered.

They wouldn't understand me even if I try to explain it, they're just a little girls. They're still innocent.

"Never mind, by the way I want you two to live your life to the fullest, don't make a rash decisions especially if you think it's dangerous. I want you both to be happy, always choose to be happy." I said.

Both of them nodded to me. "Yes, miss!" They answered.

I thought they'll walk away because we're done talking but they didn't.

"Miss, thank you for giving us your beautiful words. I know you didn't continue your words earlier because we might not fully understand it but your words are already in our hearts." She said and pointed out her chest.

"We'll promise you that we'll always choose happiness and we won't be selfish." The other one said.

Both of them hold my hand. "Find your happiness too, miss. We both know that you're already successful and you can get everything you want but here." She said and hand me something.

"What is this?" I asked and opened it.

I was shock when I saw what's inside. It's a necklace with a sun pendant.

"Are you sure on this? This is for me?" I asked.

Parehas silang tumango sa akin. "Yes miss, that's for you." They answered.

Niyakap nila akong dalawa kaya niyakap ko rin silang pabalik. Hindi ko ineexpect na makakatanggap ako ng ganitong regalo galing sa kanila.

"We have to go miss, love you!"

"Love you miss!"

They run away from me, napatingin ako ngayon sa kwintas na nasa kamay ko. How come they gave me the same necklace I had before? Parehas na parehas hindi ko alam kung sadya ba ito o sadyang nagkataon lang.

Paglabas ko ay hindi ko na sila nakita, patapos na rin naman ang party kaya alam ko na makakapagpahinga na ako.

"Where have you been, Haffai?" Granny asked.