Fourteen

Me and Eric would constantly have sex, even at school, inside the janitors closet, bathroom stall, schools parking lot, it was addicting to have sex.

We kept it a secret from everyone, even Stephanie who would freak out if we told her.

I stacked library books in my last class, Alex doesn't show up anymore so thats always good.

The librarian was asleep in her office with a donut on her gut so I decided to blast music loudly.

"Ava." Eric approached me, we kissed each other hard leading ourselves to a bean bag chair in a secluded area, he lifted my shirt,

"Wait." I stood up and put my shirt on.

He lifted his eyebrow.

I quickly went to lock the front doors of the library then ran back and jumped on top of Eric, I took my shirt off again and began kissing on his neck and chest wildly.

We started off slow then fast then slow again, our bodies moved swiftly on one another, I was ontop and trying to keep myself from moaning loudly as he went deeper.

"Oh shit." Alex said walking in.

"FUCK." I exclaimed covering my tits and trying to find my shirt as Eric pulled his jeans up.

"Alex you cannot tell anyone." I put my shirt on and sat back, curling myself up on the floor.

Eric stayed silent on the beanbag.

"It's just, wow, last thing I'd expect to see you know?" He looked at Eric then at me.

"Hey aren't you dating Sarah?" Alex scoffed at him.

"Why does it concern you?" Eric replied,

"Because you're fucking Ava in the schools library." Alex leaned a bit on a bookshelf.

Eric stood up, I watched as things went down, trying to distance myself from everything. I pulled out a small baggy from my pants and stared at the white round pills.

"And why does that fucking matter?" Eric stepped closer to him,

"I suggest you get away from my fucking face if you want to keep yours." Alex smirked at him.

"Do something." Eric's voice seemed darker.

I looked at the bag of pills in my hand.

"Swing then motherfucker."

I stared at both Alex and Eric, Eric pushed Alex then Alex hit him in the face.

I swallowed the pills. All of them.

I watched as they fought it out and the librarian ran in screaming as I noticed the blood.

One...

Two...

Three...

My mouth began to foam and I saw a bright light, and the images of Alex and Eric fighting.