CHAPTER 7

Allison's POV

I spent the night alone in darkness inside the prison cell. I didn't even sleep peacefully. It's around nine o'clock in the morning and I'm still laying down on the bed. 

Suddenly, a police officer opened the cell and gave me an orange shirt with written text at the back which was 'Inmate' then he quickly went out.

I wore the orange shirt and went out of the prison cell because during this time all inmates were allowed to go to the second floor for some activities.

I noticed that there were only a few female inmates like around twenty plus of females aside from me. 

As I entered the spacious area on the second floor, I could see different people around. Some were making tailor stuff and some were making a fight match in the center. Is this normal? 

I glanced through my peripheral vision the gaze of a man who was holding a notebook and a pen on his hand. His gaze made me walk towards his place. 

I knew he was the man that I encountered yesterday. His gorgeous face was purely unique. How did this man become an inmate? What's his unlawful crime?

I grinned when I looked at him in the eyes. When I was about to reach his place, an ugly man held my arms unexpectedly.

"You are the new inmate, right?" He asked as he stared at me maliciously. 

"Yes," I firmly answered. He let go his hands on my arms and put it in his pocket. 

"What's your name, Baby?" 

The hell! I gave him a terrifying look and I grinned. "I'm not your baby. I'm Allison."

"Woah! Don't be harsh, Baby. Do you wanna play with us?" Then he pointed out those ugly men who were making a light fight match.

I rolled my eyes and closed my palm. I quickly made a punch towards this ugly man in front of me. To his surprise, he quickly avoided it.

"C'mon! Let's play!" I hissed and smirked while looking him directly in the eyes.

"You're too fast, Baby. Calm down. We're just starting." He laughed terrifyingly. All the inmates were now looking at us. Their eyes were evidently interested in the scene. 

I raised my eyebrow. "Well, I don't like to move slow. It's better to be fast because if not, you might die!" Then when I was about to give him a hard and strong punch, someone blocked my hand. I turned my eyes to that person. Unfortunately, it was the gorgeous man.

He lifted down my hand and went in front of me. I simply stared at his back with the opened mouth and widened eyes on my face. The hell! What was he doing?!

"Don't. Ever. Touch. My. Girl!" He exclaimed to the ugly man and gave him a hard punch on the face. Woah! That was so cool. Wait! What did he say?

My girl?! Who was his girl? ME?! What the hell?! I just realized that he was holding my hand and dragging me upstairs.

"Let me go!" I commanded. He did not mind what I've said.

"Hey! I said let me go!"

He still did not listen until we reached the rooftop. He let go my hands and I looked away from him. 

We were here on the rooftop that was like a normal rooftop with tons of boxes on the side. It seemed like a stock room. How did the police station have a rooftop? I shook my head. 

"You! Are you crazy?" He suddenly hissed. I stepped backward in shock. 

"What? Of course not! Maybe, it was you!" I exclaimed.