CHAPTER 27

Maddison's POV

Hiding was never my thing but because of my insane sister I ended up hiding from all people. It was like I would never be part of the world. It felt like I was not accepted in my whole life. 

I was standing a few meters away from the grave of Levi. I was hiding below the tree while I'm waiting for Ali and Harley to leave the grave. 

Aside from that, I was holding a gun in case anything happened to me. I gave them a glare as they talked in front of Levi.

How could they do it?! I've never seen Levi since I ran away from them. Everyday felt like a hell with me when I knew that he's gone. I never had a chance to say sorry with him. 

I felt the wetness on my face as the tears were streaming down. I wiped it through my hands and kept my glare to them.

It's all Ali's fault! She never stopped making things complicated.

After a while, Ali's eyes turned on me. She looked like she was scanning my existence. My eyes widened when she stood up from her place and walked towards my place.

I quickly turned my back and walked as fast as I could. I made huge footsteps as I walked away again from her.

"Maddison!" She called out loud.

I roamed my eyes around the place until I saw a white tiny house at the side. It was like a house for the gravestone. I quickly hid inside before she could face me.

"Ali! What happened? Why did you run?" I heard Harley asked while they were both catching their breath.

"I saw Maddison! She's here!" She exclaimed as she cursed in frustration.

"Your sister?! Where is she?" 

"I don't know! She's just lost from my sight!" 

After a moment, their voices were vanishing as their footsteps were going away. I took a deep breath when I finally confirmed that they were gone.

I went out from the grave house and roamed my eyes around the cemetery. I also brushed my hair using my right hand and flipped it through the air. "That was so close!"

"Too close, Maddison! You can't fool me now!" I heard her voice from my back. 

I held my gun tightly and planted a smirk on my face. I didn't expect she would think like this. I had nothing to do with it but to show myself for them.

I slowly turned my back on her as my hair was bouncing in the air. I gave her a smirk as I stared at her through my eyes.

I raised my eyebrows as I gave my sight on her from top to bottom. She looked different from the Allison I knew but no one could stop me from pointing the gun on her.

"Stop!" Harley screamed as he went in front of Ali.

"Still protecting her huh? You could not stop me! She's the reason for all this bullshit! Because of her Levi died!"

I noticed that she looked down and her face seemed too disappointed for herself. I grinned as I still pointed the gun on them.

"It's all your fault, Maddison! Don't blame your sister! She didn't do anything! She's just a victim of your own! So please! Stop!" Harley exclaimed out loud.

"Don't instruct me as if you know everything!"

"Stop!!!" Ali screamed as her tears were streaming down. She went in front of Harley and stared at me. I slowly put down my gun and let her speak.