CHAPTER 15

Allison's POV

I directly went first to Boss Rom's office after I came back. I saw him doing some paperworks after I entered his office.

I sat down in front of his table. "What's the news?"

He looked up on me as he closed the folder on the table.

"Well, we already checked the CCTV footage around the cemetery and we've already checked the plate number of the car," he stated.

"Great! Thank you, Boss."

I grinned. I knew that the person who set me up from jail and the person behind the shotgun accident were the same.

I knew that someone wanted to destroy me and my life. Whoever that person was, I would make sure that I would never let that happen.

"The DNA result was already on my hands," Boss Rom suddenly mentioned.

My heart started to pound rapidly. I could hear the heartbeats occupy the nervousness on my body. Whatever the result was, I must accept it.

I took a deep breath. "Does she know already?" I asked, referring to Maddison.

He shook his head and opened the cabinet beside his table. He got a white envelope from the cabinet and gave it to me.

I slowly lifted up my hand and I felt the trembling of it. I handled the envelope and tightly held it in my arms.

"Thank you, Boss. Where is she?"

"Training ground with Levi," he simply answered.

I nodded and walked out of the office. I made a footsteps into the upstairs while I'm holding the envelope. As I reached on the middle of the stairs, I stopped. I sat down on the staircase and slowly opened the envelope.

Another paper was put inside of it. I pulled it out and opened the folded paper. The nervousness on my body came back. Questions were occupied in my mind.

I deeply sighed and slowly read what was written on the paper. As I continued to read the DNA result, tears formed on the side of my eyes. Mixed emotions also occupied my heart.

"Positive," I whispered on the air.

The hell! It was real. I had a twin sister. I closed my eyes and tried to remember my childhood memories about her.

Few minutes later, I saw nothing. I remembered nothing about her. My head suddenly felt a headache because of what I did. The more I tried to remember, the more I felt the headache.

I massaged the side of my head and took a deep breath to lessen the negative thoughts in my head.

I stood up and already went to the training ground. As I reached the door, I stopped for a moment when I heard a conversation between Levi and Madi. I remained outside.

"Tell me. What do you need?" Levi asked in a low voice.

"What are you talking about?" Madi asked in return. Her voice was trembling in fear. I remembered a familiar voice with Madi but I could not figure out where did I hear it.

Levi chuckled in sarcasm. "Don't act like an innocent, Madi. We both know what happened between us before you showed up on Ali!"

What was he talking about? Why did he look so frustrated and angry on Madi?

I heard the small cry from Madi. "I was drunk at that moment. I was hopeless. I was scared. You are the only person that was closest to her!" She exclaimed, trying to cover up her pain. The hell!