CHAPTER 28

Harley's POV

"Are you really sure about this? Your life will be at risk," I stated as I glanced at her while driving the car.

"If this is the only chance to make her come back with my family, I'll do it. I will do it for my sister. I will give her the justice that she wants," she simply said until silence occured between us.

She was sitting on the front seat beside me while I kept on driving in the road. She was massaging her head as she was looking outside. Since we left in the cemetery, she was decided to do what her sister wanted her to do. She never had a doubt to turn back. 

I stared at her for a moment and my eyes widened when she turned her eyes on me.

"Let's go to the salon first. I should change my style," she uttered and broke the silence.

I drove the car as fast as I could. I looked for the nearest salon around the city. When I finally found an open salon, I parked the car in front of it. She quickly opened the car and stepped down from her seat.

She walked towards the salon and went inside. I sighed in deep as I followed her inside. The salon has a minimalistic style wherein it was painted with black and white. There were also tiny frames hanging on the wall. I sat down on the tiny couch scattered around while Allison was sitting in front of the mirror.

I've waited for one hour when her new look was done. I heard the turning of the chair and I raised my head to see what she looked like.

My eyes were sparkling as I witnessed how her look changed a lot. Her hair was curled likewise with Madi and she had a heavy make-up wherein her lips were bright in red. 

"How was it?" She asked as she stood up. 

"You are now Maddison." I chuckled. 

She simply rolled her eyes and invited me to go. We both walked out of the salon and came back in the car.

"Does Boss Rom know all of this?" I asked as we both entered in the car. 

"We were gonna tell them. Let's go in the house," she answered as she locked the seatbelt on her body.

I nodded and started to engine the car. I drove back to their house and during our ride I didn't know what to say. I didn't give her any words like what she did. We were both silent until we reached their house.

*****

I knocked on the door of her room and waited for her. The door opened after a moment and it welcomed me with her holding a shirt and the bag was on the bed.

We were only waiting for the police to come here in their house. Boss Rom was the only one who reported her to the police. I knew how hard it is for her but for the sake of her sister she would do it. 

I saw the notebook that I gave to her after I sat down on the bed. I placed my hand on it and held it. Did she read it already?

I looked up on her while holding the notebook.

"Ali? Do you remember me now?" I asked while staring at her. 

She shook her head and looked at me innocently. I stood up and moved my body closer to her.

"Really? Don't you still remember me?" I grinned as I slowly walked in front of her while she was making a footsteps backward.

"I didn't!" She exclaimed.

"Why are you bringing this with you?" I asked, waving the notebook in my hand. She was stuck in my gaze as she leaned her back on the wall.

Her eyes were still widened until she gulped in her mouth. "It seemed important. I think it could help me remember some of my memories before."