CHAPTER 17

Allison' s POV

"Are you ready?" I asked Madi while she was holding the gun as she positioned herself.

We were both here in the center of training ground. I looked at her from bottom to top. She was wearing a high waisted army pants with the white shirt tucked-in on it likewise on what I was wearing for today's training. I crossed my arms while I was observing her actions.

"Yes."

"Your target is the center of the human metal board. Shot now, Madi."

She nodded. My eyes focused on her hands. She quickly pulled the trigger and the bullet went directly on the center of the human board.

I clapped my hands as she did it with all the targets that I ordered from her. 

"Great!"

She flipped her hair and looked at me with a smirk.

"Well, my trainor is good." She winked. 

I shook my head and smiled. Every morning was our schedule for her training. I was amazed that she was a fast learner like me. Madi was also good in gun shooting.

"Next. Sparing."

She let go the gun from her hand. She brushed her hair and her right foot moved forward likewise how her body leaned sideward. Her palm closed as her right hand was also moved forward. The way she positioned herself seemed like she was ready to have a sparing with me.

I also positioned myself and quickly attacked her with my punches. She moved downward as she avoided the punches I gave. I moved backward as she gave consecutive attacks on me. 

Our eyes met in the middle of her attacks. The way she moved her eyes seemed different. Hatred was evident on her face and her eyes were full of anger as she made an attack on me. My eyebrows met in the middle of my confusion.

"Stop," I ordered.

Her expression came back to normal as she stopped from what she was doing.

"Are you alright?" I asked while she was taking a deep breath.

She nodded. "Yeah. I just can't help my emotion." She looked down.

I simply stared at her until the door of the training ground opened. "Miss Ali," Tania called.

I turned my back and looked at her. "What?"

"Boss Rom wants to see you," she answered.

I nodded. "I'm going." 

She smiled and went out. I turned my eyes again to Madi. "Let's continue tomorrow."

I walked from the center of the training ground to the outside. As I was walking downstairs, thoughts about my twin were occupying my mind. Was there something wrong with her?

Levi and Boss Rom were in the office as I entered inside. They both looked up until the door opened again. Madi followed and also went to the office.

"What is it, Boss?"

I sat down on the chair in front of Levi while his eyes were staring at me. I turned my eyes on him and raised my eyebrow.

He showed a smile and scratched his head. "Don't give me that look. It's not effective now, Ali."

I grinned. He chuckled.

Through the staring happened between us, Boss Rom cleared his throat. "Listen."

We both turned our eyes on him. 

"I called the both of you since you were the Vigilantes partner," Boss Rom stated.