CHAPTER 9

Allison's POV

Have you felt crazy thinking about a jerk?

One week had passed since the last time I talked to Harley. For one week, he did not even show himself on me. I didn't know how he did it but after the rooftop scene, I did not hear anything from him.

I quickly followed Harley downstairs after he walked out to the rooftop.

"Harley!" I called but he did not respond.

"Hey! Harley! Wait! Let's talk!" I called out again but he did not even give a glance until we both reached the first floor.

"Allison," I heard a voice that called me. I stopped and turned my back on it. 

"Levi," I uttered when I realized that I had a visitor for today and its Levi.

I took a look on Harley who was also looking at us. He quickly turned and eventually walked away from us.

"Levi! It's nice to see you again," I said as I turned my eyes again on him and invited him in the visiting area.

"Who's that man? Why are you calling him?" He curiously asked.

I looked away. "He is Harley. One of the jail persons here."

"I know, Ali. My question is why are you calling him? Are you close to him?" He questioned as he sat down on the chair.

I also sat down and grinned. "He's a new friend, Levi."

His eyes widened. "A friend?! He's a criminal, Ali!"

I rolled my eyes. "Oh c'mon, Levi! If he's a criminal, I would not allow myself to become his friend! Don't you think of that?"

"Fine! If that's what you want!" Then he scratched his head. 

"What's wrong with you? Why are you acting like that, Levi? Wait… Are you jealous?" I asked, raising my eyebrow on him. He seemed in a bad mood since he came. 

"Of course not! Why would I be jealous?! I'm only worried about you, Ali," he answered.

After the day that Levi visited me in jail, Harley was not talking to me anymore. What the hell was wrong with that man?!

Now, all the inmates were here on the second floor again. Harley was on the side and he was writing again in his notebook.

I went beside him and sat down in front of him.

"Harley!" I called then his eyes looked at me.

Few seconds later, his gaze went back to his notebook. 

"Harley! Why are you not talking to me? Are you mad?" I suddenly asked. What the hell, Allison! Why did you suddenly ask that question?! 

"No," he simply answered while he's still not looking at me. 

"Are you sure?" I added.

He nodded. "I just realized that you're not worth my time."

I shrugged my shoulder and my jaw dropped again on what he said. His words hitted me again.

I cleared my throat and said, "Okay! I'm sorry for being rude with you. I'm not going to be mad anymore."

He simply smiled. "You don't need to say sorry, Allison. Besides, I'm already leaving this jail today."

My eyebrow raised with confusion. "What do you mean by that?"

"My case was already dismissed. This is my last day in prison," he stated. I felt a sudden heart ache in my chest. What's wrong with me?