6. Are you coming?

Hiccup stood in the middle of his home. He then walked outside and watched the ships sail out of the harbor. He waved knowing know one would see him. He sat down an the dock with his legs hanging over the edge. Toothless laid down next to him.

Hiccup then saw something zooming towards him. He squinted and saw something zooming towards him. They crashed onto Hiccup.

"Not the best landing" Jack said. "You think" Hiccup said. Jack and Rapunzel got off of Hiccup as Rapunzel helped them up.

"Who are you" Hiccup asked. "I'm Jack" Jack said. "And she is Rapunzel" She waved. "And who are you" Rapunzel asked. "I'm Hiccup" Hiccup said. Then Toothless landed behind him. Rapunzel jumped behind Jack. "Oh and that is Toothless" Rapunzel waved. Hiccup then grabbed her hand and placed it on Toothless's nose. Rapunzel laughed.

"Anyway" Jack said. "We need you to come with us" "Umm, why? Hiccup asked. Rapunzel shrugged. "Ok look, to be honest I don't know either" Jack said. "But once we pick up this last person, I will tell you what I know" Rapunzel turned to Hiccup. "At least he will tell us that" Rapunzel said. Rapunzel got back on Jack's back. "Are you coming?" Rapunzel asked. "Ok" Hiccup said as he got on Toothless "Where". Jack pulled the red globe out of his pocket. "DunBroch" Jack said.

"Hey, it's not that far from here" Hiccup said. "We can just fly there" "Ok let's go" Jack said.