21. Help

Hiccup and Merida walked through the portal into DunBroch. They walked up to the great hall. Merida placed her ear against the door and heard the people within shouting at each other. Merida then looked through the keyhole. "Our fathers, there gonna  murder each other" Merida said to Hiccup. "How are we going to get in there" Hiccup asked. "I have a plan" Metida told him.

        The great hall doors open. The 2 leaders stopped their fighting as Merida walked in between them. "Merida, wha' are ye doin' lass" King Fergus asked. "Evenin' Da" Merida said. "I have brought Hiccup Horrendous Haddock 111 of Berk" Merida said. Hiccup walked into the building. "Son" Stoick said. "Hey Dad" Hiccup replied to his father. 

        "Anywho, I know yer lands ar thinkin' of goin' to war and everythin' but their are bigger problems thaa' are in our midist. Mordu has returned." Merida said. Wha' I say we kill da beast" Fergus said raising his sword in his hand. "And also there are these things called fearlings. They are these black horses or somethin'" Fergus  laughed. "I say this vikin' is puttin' ideas in yer head" "No he isn'" Merida objected. Then to her suprise, her hair along with her arms and hands, lit on fire. "Ahh" Merida shouted. "Get et off". Someone dumped a bucket of water over her. Merida shot them an angry look. "Will ye all help us" Merida asked. Merida's brother's attempted to get to their big sister. Her father stopped them. 

        Fergus and Stoick led their children downstairs into the dungeon. "We don' keed the two of you stoppin' a war" Fergus told the teens. He forced the two of them into a cell. "I'm sorry son, it's for yer own good" Stoick said as he locked the door. "First trolls and now evil horses" Stock said to himself. "Odin help us all"