30. Epilogue

"Tha's it" Merida said. "Yep" Jack said. He then flew into the air. "SNOW DAY" Jack said as the whole island was covered in snow. "Wow" Hiccup sad. "it certinally is" Jack said as he threw a snowball directly at Merida's face. "Ye little brat" Merida said as she threw one at Jack but missed and it hit Rapunzel instead. A massive snowball fight ensued. "Thank you" North said to the 4. "You were chosen because you are worthy of becoming Guardians. I have even had my doubts. I now see that I was wrong" Then a snowball hit him in the back of the head. The twins pointed at the triplets. In return, the triplets pointed at the twins. "You're all on my naughty list" North said as he threw snowballs at them.

     Hiccup threw a snowball. It hit Astrid. "Ohh, I am so sorry, Astrid" Hiccup said. "It's ok. Now go kiss your princess" Astrid said. "Are you sure" he asked. Astrid nodded and pushed Hiccup towards Merida. "Hey Hicc" Merida said. "H-hey Merida" Hiccup said. He kissed her cheek. He began to walk away but she grabbed him by the vest and kissed him on the lips. "Is there a future wedding in our midst" Stoick said. "No, not at all" Hiccup said. "Absolutely not" Merida said.  "It can wait" Eleanor said to the two father's. North tapped Jack's shoulder and motioned for them to come with him. "Are you ready" North asked them.

     The 3 looked at each other and then to Jack. He nodded. "Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the 3rd, Merida DunBroch, and Rapunzel Corona Fitzherbert, solemnly swear to watch over the children of the world as long as you possibly can" North said. "We will" Hiccup, Merida, and Rapunzel said in unison. "And I now pronounce you all and forevermore, guardians" North said. Everyone cheered. Sandy created some sand fireworks. The dragons shot into the air. "This is so exciting, I have to kiss somebody" Astrid exclaimed. She turned to Jack and kissed him on the lips. She immediately realized what she did and turned away. Jack grabbed he hand and kissed it. Astrid turned bright red. Jack got in the sleigh. The new guardians followed. "Wait, what about us" Snotlout asked. Hiccup tossed him a globe. Merida tossed one to her mom and Rapunzel tossed another to Eugene. "Those will get you home" she said. With that the sleigh took off.

     "My name is Jack Frost. I'm a guardian. This job is pretty great it's even better with them" Jack looked over at his new friends. He walked over to them. "Sure this was a great adventure. I hope we have many more in the years that follow. This surely will not be the last of us. Why? Because we are the new Big 4, and nothing will ever change that"