24. Jack

Hiccup and Merida raced into Corona. They got off the horse. The first thing they noticed was the long, unbraided, golden hair of Rapunzel. "Rapunzel" Hiccup called out. Rapunzel ran to them hugging them. "Dear, who are these people" the queen asked. "Oh, Mom, this is Hicup and Merida, Hiccup and Merida meet my Mom" Rapunzel answered. 

        "Wait, where's Jack" he asked. "He left me here" Rapunzel said "I don't know why". "Why is da castle burnin'" Merida asked. "A dragon came in and destroyed everything" the queen said. "What did it look like?' Hiccup asked. "It was huge, a red and grey color, and had 6 eyes" she explained. "The Red Death" Hiccup said in fear. "What" Merida and Rapunzel questioned. "The dragon that took my leg" Hiccup replied. "Lets go find Jack" Hiccup said as they got on the horse. Hiccup grabbed a portal and slammed it against a tree. "To Jack" Hiccup said as they went through the portal.

        Jack Frost ignored Baby Tooth's pleas for him to turn around. Jack inched closer to the hole that led to Pitch's lair. He broke apart the bed that led to the lair. "So you just had to leave me behind" Rapunzel said to him. "Rapunzel, what are you doing here" Jack asked her. "Go back to Corona, be a princess, marry your prince"  "Not until we stop Pitch" Rapunzel said. "We all care about you, Jack". She kissed his cheek. "let's go" Jack said as he lept down the hole. His friends followed him into the darkness.