19. Missing

"Guys, have you seen Merida" Hiccup asked. The rest of them shook their heads. Hiccup got up and began to venture into the forest. The others followed him. 

        "Merida" Hiccup called out. "Where are you". A whisp appeared in front of them. "Come on" Hiccup said as he motioned the others to follow him. They followed the whisps until they reached a clearing. They heard muffled screams. "Shut it, brat" a womans voice said. They saw who the voice belonged to. It was Mother Gothel! "Let her go Gothel" Rapunzel said. "No" the woman simpily said. "but I would be interested in a trade" "What do you want?" Hiccup asked. "Your dragon" She said. "No" Hiccup said. Then Gothel grabbed Merida and put a knife to her neck. "I guess she dies" Gothel said. "No" Rapunzel and Jack said.

        "Then hand over the dragon" Gothel said. "Merida first" Hiccup added. Merida managed to get the gag off of her mouth. "Hiccup don' do et" Merida begged. Gother tossed her to the ground. Hiccup helped her back up. "The dragon" Gothel said. "No" Hiccup said. Toothless lept over them. "Bud don't" Hiccup begged. Mother Gothel grabbed ahold of Toothless. She swished her cape around her and dissapeared along with Toothless.

        "No" Hiccup whispered. "Ye didn't have to do tha' Hiccup" Merida said. "I know" Hiccup said. "Why" Hiccup said turning to Jack. "If you told us why in the first place then none of us would be in this position" Hiccup blamed. "Guys stop this now. This isn't time to be fighting" Rapunzel said. "I agree" Merida added. "You're right"  Hiccup said. "Merida and I will head to DunBroch" Hiccup said. "And Jack and I will leave for Corona." Rapunzel added.  Jack handed Hiccup the DunBroch globe and they went their separate ways.