"i have one more present for you"

TIME SKIP - 2 MONTHS- mattia and y/n , kairi and jemma are still going strong , ale is over vic and is talking to a new girl from school , vic isn't with the group anymore because she found new friends but y/n and jemma are on decent terms with her , zach is now vics boyfriend and he doesn't hang with jaden and jason anymore because they're good friends with ale , jaden and ava are together and happy and jason is happy working on his art right now.

A/N- I know i haven't written a school chapter in ages but they're so boring to write so we just gonna say it's the summer holidays now.

i woke up and saw mattia sleeping peacefully next to me. i had today all planned out and i was so excited. it was 10:30am so i decided to wake him up to give him enough time to get ready and stuff. I climbed on top of him and straddled his waist and planted kisses all over his face and his eyes fluttered open and a smile grew on his face when he saw me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIA!" i shouted and he smiled and put his hands on my waist to hold me. I leaned down and gave him a kiss. 

"you need to get out of bed sir" i said.

"whyy"

"because we have plans come onn"

"okay fine but give me a kiss" he said and i did then we got out of bed and i picked out my clothes while he showered then i went and showered and this is what i wore:

"whoa you're hot" i heard from behind me and i felt his arms wrap around my waist and i smiled to myself. he leaned down so i could feel his warm breath on my neck and i goosebumps surfaced on my skin and i know he noticed because he planted a kiss on my neck and then turned back to what he was doing.

"i hate you" i said and he smirked.

"cap cap cap" i rolled my eyes and we went downstairs and his parents were waiting with jemma and the boys.

"happy birthday matti !" his parents said , hugging him. They handed him a birthday card and he opened it.

"your getting older now, we didn't know what to get you so you can use this money to choose for yourself" his dad said and mattia thanked them.

"also , me and your dad are going away for a week to give you guys some space" his mum said and we all got excited to have the house to ourselves.

"boys , you're more than welcome to stay here , you know where your rooms are" mattia's dad said and they thanked him.

"y/n and jemma we're leaving you in charge because we know you guys are more responsible than all 3 of the boys" mama polibio said and we laughed and the boys rolled their eyes.

"okay we're off to see auntie rosa and then we're going to head straight to the airport so goodbye babies , be safe" she said , kissing and hugging all of us and papa polibio said goodbye to us all and they drove off.

"so it's finally big boy mattias birthday" kai said.

"me and kai got you this" ale said and they handed him a small rectangle present. Mattia opened it and his face lit up.

"the new fifa game ! thanks boys" he said hugging them and smiling.

"i got you this because i think the resemblance is phenomenal" jemma said handing him a weird shaped gift. i knew what it was and i was trying not to laugh. He unwrapped it to reveal a figure of the good dinosaur and he laughed and rolled his eyes at jemma.

"thanks rat , i'll put it on the windowsill" he said and they hugged.

"Oh yeah i ordered dunkin donuts for everyone , they're in the kitchen , let's eat some before we go" ale said and we all walked into the kitchen and ate and talked.

"guys we should leave, we don't wanna be late" i said and everyone apart from mattia smiled and laughed at mattia's confused face.

"let's goo" kai said and we all left and got in the car and started driving.

"where are we goingg?" mattia whined for the 4th time and hit his arm.

"say that one more time and i swear to god i'll throw you out the car" jemma said and we laughed.

We pulled up to the destination and mattia's face lit up.

"BOWLINGG" he shouted , grabbing my hand and running in.

We got to our slot and got ready and started playing. it was a lot of fun and we all enjoyed it. I won , Ale came second , Mattia was third , Jem came fourth and kai came last because his little arms didn't do him justice. Our session lasted 2 hours so we left to get food. We went to chick fil a and ate and talked more. Then the others went back to the house and me and me and mattia were driving to our next destination , which he wasn't aware of.

"where are we going now?" he asked and i just smiled at him and kept driving. We got to the park near our house and he smiled at me as we walked to our spot next to the blossom tree. As we got closer he noticed fairy lights and bunting around the tree and he ran closer and was admiring it until i caught up with him.

"you're so cute , thank you for everything"he said , picking me up and spinning me around. He put me down and gently kissed me and we sat against the trunk. I took out his card from my bag and gave it to him along with a small box. He read the card first and gave me another kiss and then started opening the box.

"y/n! you didn't need to get this " he said , looking at the contents of the small box. A black ring , the same as the one he lost ages ago , it was his favourite ring and was so upset when he lost it so when i saw one so similar in a shop i had to get it.

"i wanted to" i replied and i slipped it onto his finger and he smiled at me.

"i love it. thank you baby" he said wrapping his arms around me and pulling me onto his lap. We sat like that for a while and ate some sweets i bought for us. We talked while watching the sunset and i kissed his cheek and we decided to leave. 

We got home and ale was facetiming his crush in the living room and he said kai and jemma went to his house for a bit and they'd be back later. I took mattia upstairs and locked the door behind us. He was putting his birthday cards up on the windowsill along with jemma dinosaur.

"i have one more present for you" i said and he turned around.

"no i can't accept anything else from you . today was amazing and i really don't need anything else"

"are you sure you don't want one last gift?" i said and he was about to say yes but i pulled of my crop jacket and pulled the crop top over my head , revealing the victoria secret set we bought ages ago. His eyes scanned my body and walked over to me.

"one more doesn't seem so bad" he smiled as his hands wandered to my waist and he leaned down and kissed me and my arms gripped onto his shoulders and he backed me up against the wall and trailed kisses down my neck. he picked me up and laid me on the bed and i pulled of his shirt and traced his abs with my fingers. He leaned over me and continued kissing me... 

( i think you know where this about to go)

After we finished , we were laying together in each others arms. 

"thank you for today" he said , tucking my hair behind my ear. i smiled at him and we heard kai and jemma come back so we showered and changed into our pyjamas and went downstairs. We walked into the living room and all three of them looked up at us and held in their laughs.

"did you get attacked on your neck?" kai asked , pointing at my neck. i was confused until i realised mattia must have left hickeys. i looked over at him and he smirked. The others laughed it off and we all sat down and cuddled and watched Toy story. We all fell asleep , in one big cuddle group.

A/N- hi everyone , i hope you're all well and safe. i hope you liked this chapter🎂 Thank you for 38K reads and 500 votes ! i love you all so much♥️