"guess"

TIME SKIP- A MONTH- YOU LOVE YOUR NEW JOB SO MUCH. IT DOES TAKE UP A LOT OF TIME BUT YOU ENJOY IT A LOT SO IT DOESN'T FEEL LIKE A BURDEN. MATTIA'S HAPPY WITH HIS FOOTBALL AND YOU GUYS ARE MAKING IT WORK WELL. 

i woke up to my alarm again and mattia was already out of bed and in the shower. i got up and fed lynx and soon mattia was out the bathroom.

"morning" he smiled.

"morning" i replied and he placed a kiss on my lips before i went to get ready. 

i changed into jeans and the shirt from the uniform which was white with the logo of the shop and my name stitched onto the pocket. after i was ready , mattia was fixing his hair and he saw me come out the bathroom and wrapped his arms around me. 

"you smell so good" he sniffed my hair.

"thank you" i laughed and he leaned down to kiss me again and i kissed him back and then pulled away.

"i gotta go baby" i said and he reluctantly let go of me and i went to put my shoes on and we said bye with one more kiss and then i left. 

today i had to make 3 cakes so i started on the Oreo one. 

"remember the chocolate drip!" lewis reminded me as he worked on a batch of cookies.

"on it" 

i was finishing up the Oreo cake and lewis came in.

"woah that looks great" he said and i smiled.

"thank you"

this is what it looked like:

(lmao i wish my cakes looked like this😭)

"oh and you've got some visitors waiting at the front" lewis told me and i was confused but i took the cake with me to the front so i could box it up. 

i walked out and saw mattia , kairi and ale standing at the counter in their football kits , sweaty. i smiled at them and put the cake down.

"oo is that for uss" kairi asked pointing to the cake.

"don't even think about it" i said slapping his hand away.

"hey" mattia smiled at me and went to hug me but was interrupted.

"uh , for hygiene reasons can you not" lewis said and mattia glared at him.

"anyway , what are you guys doing here!?" i asked.

"well we just had practice and me and kai feel like we haven't seen you in ages so we wanted to come see you" ale said.

"and apparently this place has good milkshakes" kairi smiled and i laughed at him.

"i missed you guys too , and what ones do you want" 

they all started debating about which ones to get and soon they decided and lewis took their order while i talked with them.