"neither did you"

i heard voices from around me and opened my eyes. everyone except mattia was awake and talking to each other. 

"morning" they said when they saw me sit up.

"morning" i said as i leaned my head on ronnie shoulder.

we all talked for a little while until mattia finally woke up. 

"good morning" he said to the others as he rubbed his eyes and stretched. fuck his morning voice was so hot. i didn't acknowledge him and carried on my conversation with jade and ronnie. 

"what should we do today" noen asked.

"i actually had something planned for us today" jason whispered to noen which made him smile and blush. it was so cute we all 'awwwed' so loudly , making them both hide their faces in each others shoulders.

"well i need some new shoes so  who wants to come to the mall" kairi said and jem , jade , ronnie and ty agreed to go with him. 

"do you have any plans" ale asked nai and we all looked at them.

"no.." she answered.

"can i take you out?" ale asked nervously and we all held our breath as we waited for her response. 

"okay" she said and ale had the biggest smile on his face. i'm glad they were working things out, even after what ale did they both made each other so happy.

the door unlocked and halia walked in with a plaster on her nose and a bruise on her cheek. she stared at us and we stared back. 

"what happened to your face?" mattia asked her and we realised that he left before we beat her ass so he didn't know.

"we beat her ass" jem said and halia glared at her. 

"wtf why?" he asked like the dumbass he is.

"because she caused more unnecessary drama and got her self involved with shit that had nothing to do with her" jade said.

"exactly" des and ronnie said.

"no , she told me something that i should've known ages ago" mattia said and i rolled my eyes.

"it wasn't her place to tell you anything" i said and he looked at me for the first time that day.

every one knew me and him spoke at the park last night but they didn't know what was said or how it ended. except me and him.

"no , it was your place to" he said and i stared at him. 

i didn't have the energy in me to have this whole argument again , especially in front of everyone else. i got up and went to the bathroom to shower and change. i was planning on going for a walk to the park and spending some time there so i changed into this outfit:

 i was planning on going for a walk to the park and spending some time there so i changed into this outfit:

i finished changing and i just curled my lashes and put on some lip balm. i walked out the bathroom and jason and noen had already left for their date and so had ale and nai.