"give me an answer"

TIME SKIP - 3 WEEKS- WE ARE BACK FROM SOCIAL BASH AND EVERYTHING IS FINE

"get offf" i groaned as mattia rolled on top of me. 

"i'm comfy" he replied , his head laying on my chest. i sighed and let him stay there as i played with his hair while we talked about random stuff.

"what do you wanna do today?" he asked.

"i need to fill out some college applications" i said and he nodded.

"same. i really hope we get into 'Queens river' college." 

"i'm gonna start now so we can do something later" i said getting out of bed.

"okay , the boys wanna hang for a bit so i'll do mine later" he replied and i nodded and went to the bathroom and showered. when i came out, mattia was leaving so he kissed me bye and left. i got my laptop and sat at the dining table and started applying. after a while jemma came down.

"hey bitch" she said , pulling out the chair next to me.

"hey dumbass" i replied and she smiled.

"you doing your applications?" she asked.

"yeah , have you stared?"

"i did most of them yesterday but i'm gonna finish them later"

"we're all trying to go QR , right?" 

"yeah they have all of the courses we want so we wouldn't need to go to separate colleges" she said and i nodded and she did some reading while i applied. I'd finished applying after 2 hours and jemma was making food when we heard the door open and mattia walked in and sat next to me.

"hey baby" he smiled and kissed me.

"hey" i replied.

"you finished?" 

"yup. want me to help you do yours?" i asked.

"actually , danielle and seb are in town for a bit so i had plans to hang with them tonight , but i'll do it tomorrow" he said and i nodded and jemma came in with the food and we ate and talked until around 4pm.

"i'm gonna go meet them now okay. i'll see you later" he said and he kissed my cheek and left.

"where's he going" jem asked.

"meeting dani and seb" i told her and she shrugged.

"naomi's coming for a sleepover soon" she reminded me and i smiled. and we got the blankets out the cupboard and took them to jem's room and set up the bed. soon naomi was here , with snacks. we chilled downstairs and had dinner then we went up to jemmas room and put on 13 reasons why and decided to rewatch from season 1 again. We were still watching and laughing and talking at 11pm. 

"okay but look at hot zach is!" naomi said , pointing to ross butler on the screen and we laughed.

"y'all sleeping on clay ! he's fine as fuckk" jemma pointed out.

"to be fair , they did clay dirty from seasons 1-3 but he hits different season 4. but irl dylan minnette is hott" naomi said and we all agreed.

"i'd let justin hit it anyday , lemme not lie" i said and as as i said it mattia walked in laughing.

"tell justin to fuck off" he said playfully and we laughed and he came to cuddle next to me but i pushed him off when he got close enough for me to smell him.

"hey what did i do?" he asked.

"have you been smoking?" i asked , wrinkling my nose at the smell.