"nope. we're going to the park"

I woke up feeling a lot better than last night. i turned and saw mattia sleeping peacefully and got out of bed and brushed my teeth and went  to jemma's room.

"hey" she said as i walked in.

"hey" i sighed as i sat on her bed. 

"how did you sleep"

"like  a baby actually , i was exhausted"

"tbh same. i spoke to jaden yesterday and he said he doesn't know who it could have been but he said he has a security camera in the corridor , near the room so he'll call us over and we can watch it and see" she told me and i was relieved there was a way to know. i have to tell mattia before we go.

"can we go in the evening"

"yeah"

We sat around for an hour and mattia came in at 11:30 am. 

"morning guys , how are you feeling?" he asked me.

"better" was all i could say.

"you sure?"

"yeah. i'm gonna go take a shower" i said and walked out her room. I came out the shower and got dressed. I was feeling like shit so i didn't care about what i was wearing:

I walked back into the room and mattia was sitting on the bed and he looked up at me

"come here" he said pulling me into a hug. i hugged him back and we pulled away and i was looking up at him and he started to lean in to kiss me and flashbacks of yesterday came back and i quickly moved away.

"what's wrong?" he asked.

"nothing , i need to get some air" i said and i left before he could say anything else. i slipped my shoes on and told jemma i was going to the shop. I went and bought myself an ice cream and ate it as i walked home. i didn't know how to tell him. i know it wasn't my fault but i know he'll be upset, probably not with me but he'll be upset that it happened. i tried to put the thoughts out of my head as i reached our house. i walked in and saw him in the kitchen and quickly went upstairs and went into the bathroom and locked the door. i didn't need to use the bathroom , i just needed to gather my thoughts. i heard footsteps outside the door and then a small knock.

"y/n what's going on" he said gently. i leaned against the door.

"talk to me please" i turned the lock and there he was standing in the door frame. fuck how do i do this. i walked over to the bed and patted the space next to me and he came and sat there.

"i'm sorry" i blurted out and he looked at me in confusion.

"please don't hate me" i said.

"i couldn't hate you even if i wanted to. what happened?" he replied and i took a deep breath.

"yesterday , when i ran inside at the party , i couldn't find the bathroom so i went into the first quiet room i found and it was dark because there were no lights on and i was feeling dizzy anyway" i paused. "well someone came into the room and i asked if it was you and they said yeah.. so i asked him to help me up but he said no and i was confused and then he...he kissed me" i looked up and his face hurt me. his eyes looked sad. "i didn't understand why you would be kissing me when i was clearly ill so i pushed him off and he started rubbing my leg and getting mad at me for pulling away" after i said that sentence his head shot up.