"no idea"

TIME SKIP- NEXT FRIDAY-

it was finally friday and i was going to see mattia. last friday we couldn't see each other so we were on facetime while mattia and noen worked on their project. it was fun but i just wish we could be together. 

i changed into this:

i finished packing my stuff and i said goodbye to the others and got in the car and drove to tulane

i got there and i knocked on the door and mattia opened it and picked me up.

"HELLO" he shouted and spun me around.

"hi baby" i smiled as he put me down and kissed my lips.

"it's just us today , the others all went out" he smiled and took my bag from me and put it next to his bed. 

"ohh and i bought your soccer shirt dumbass" i said , taking it out my bag and giving it to him.

"yess thank you" he said putting it in his wardrobe.

we sat with each other on his bed and talked for hours.

"i missed you" he said as we laid on his bed in each others arms.

"i missed you too fuckface" i replied.

"where tf do you get these names from" he laughed and i smiled and shook my head.

"no idea" 

"okay don toliver" he replied with attitude and i looked at him.

"drop the attitude matilda" 

"no i don't want to"

"i'll fight you bitch" 

"you would never win" 

"oh yeah?" i said and sat up. he looked at me in amusement to see what i was gonna do. i pushed him so he fell back but he was quicker than i thought and he grabbed my arms and pulled me so i fell down onto the bed and i tried kicking him but he moved out the way so i just kicked the air. he laughed at my failed attempt so i punched his arm and pushed him again but he pushed me back and i was gonna fall so i grabbed onto his shirt and held it to stay on the bed. 

"admit you lost" he smiled.

"i haven't lost yet" i replied , still holding onto him by his shirt. 

"mhm sure you haven't" he said , looking down at my lips. he's so hot. 

i pulled myself closer to him so our lips were about to touch and i quickly flipped us so he was laying on the bed and i was straddling him. 

"fuck how'd you do that" mattia said that in confusion as to how he lost.

"i won , suck my dick!!!" i said happily.

"no , you can suck mine though" he smirked and we laughed and his hands rested on my waist and i leaned down to kiss him , my hands on his chest. we continued kissing and then did the other stuff.