something's wrong

(a long chapter ahead!)

Waking up in someone else's bed makes for one hell of a morning, or so Yuqi thought. Minnie's alarm went off, waking her and Yuqi up together.

Yuqi opened her eyes first, it was 5:30 am, and the girls had to be at the school at 7. "Shit. We totally forgot we had school today. I have no clothes to change into!" Yuqi thought, and started panicking.

"Stop moving, will you? I'm waking up." Minnie slurred, in her morning voice.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but we have school today." Yuqi answered, and Minnie shot right up out of bed.

"Shit! We have to get up right now! I take the bus in the morning which comes in an hour!" Minnie flew out of bed, leaving Yuqi there to catch up with her thoughts.

Minnie and Yuqi arrived together at school, while Yuqi borrowed some of Minnie's clothes, which both girls were happy about.

Yuqi weirdly enjoyed wearing anything that smelled like Minnie, and Minnie really loved seeing her clothes on the younger girl.

Minnie and Yuqi had said their goodbyes, they wouldn't see each other until English class and lunch. Yuqi started to walk with Shuhua and Tzuyu towards their chemistry class.

"Why do you look like Minnie?" Tzuyu asked, checking Yuqi out. Shuhua gasped, she knew why.

"You stayed the night, didn't you!" Shuhua shouted, and Yuqi covered her mouth, making everyone look at the three popular girls. "Be quiet, will you?" Yuqi retorted.

"What the fuck did I miss?" Tzuyu said, switching to mandarin for the chinese girl to explain.

"Long story short, Minnie and I went to breakfast but I hurt myself and we had to go back to her house, and she invited me to stay over, which I did." Yuqi said blankly, while Tzuyu and Shuhua were jumping with joy.

"You spent the night?! Did you do anything?" Tzuyu asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"No, you pedo. She's straight, remember?" Yuqi retorted, and Tzuyu sighed, looking at Shuhua. Yuqi was such an idiot.

They arrived at the classroom, and Shuhua made sure to switch seats from where she normally sat; this time she sat as far away from Soojin as possible.

Yuqi and Tzuyu joined her, as Shuhua had told Tzuyu what happened that night, and Yuqi was still slightly angry with Soojin and furious with Taehyung, who currently had his arm wrapped around Soojin.

Soojin looked beside her, to check if Shuhua was here today. There was no trace of her, until she looked in the back, where Shuhua was sitting with Yuqi and Tzuyu.

"I wonder why she didn't sit here today." Soojin thought, and just shrugged it off. Taehyung was next to her; she shouldn't be thinking about Shuhua.

"Attention class. I'm giving you all a project that is a large portion of your grade. You can choose your partners!" Mr. Kim announced, and everyone stood up from their seats to start choosing partners.

"Do you want to work with me?" Shuhua asked Yuqi, who said yes immediately. Normally, Yuqi would work with Jihyo and Tzuyu, while Shuhua worked with Soojin, but this circumstance was different.

Soojin approached the two, tapping on Shuhua's shoulder.

"Hey, do you want to be partners again?" Soojin asked Shuhua, who's face paled as Soojin got closer.