lust | M

Hey guys! First off, I wanted to thank you all for the amazing support on this book. It really means the world to me that people read what I put out, no matter how horrible it actually is.

The end of this book is nearing; there will probably be around 3 to 4 chapters left. If you didn't know, I WILL be releasing a sequel to this, so Minnie and Yuqi's story won't end just yet. I've also published a new book called "Motives", if anyone wants to read it!

Lastly, this chapter is a smut chapter, so if that makes you uncomfortable, you can always just skip it, as it isn't really a crucial part of the story.

Minnie has never had the opportunity of feeling what 'home' was like.

She was certain that her abusive father that constantly hit her and demeaned her wasn't an example of home, and if that was, then life was absolute bullshit and Minnie would stand by that.

She never felt what home was like until Yuqi entered her life.

The two girls laid together in Minnie's bed, as Yuqi snuggled her way into Minnie's arms, as the latter felt her coarse breathing fanning her neck.

This is what 'home' was to Minnie. Yuqi was her home, and that was all she ever needed.

"Did you think that we would ever get here? I mean, you were just the girl that spilled beer on my shirt at a party." Yuqi asked softly, her eyes glazing over the multi colored glow in the dark stars on Minnie's ceiling; a perfect constellation.

"Honestly, no. I always thought you were cute though." Minnie leaned into Yuqi's soft touch, letting her fingers rub along the younger girl's back lightly, tracing miniscule patterns.

"If it's any consolation, I always thought you were ho----I mean cute!" Yuqi panicked, as Minnie smirked, daring to look at the Beijing native.

"You think I'm hot?" Minnie questioned, her eyes lowering to Yuqi's lips, as the latter's breath hilted, stopping when she locked eyes with the Thai beauty beside her.

"I---uh---yes?" Yuqi stuttered out, as Minnie laughed.

"I can show you how hot I can be, Song Yuqi." Minnie whispered along Yuqi's ear, allowing the girl to feel her hot breath against her.

Yuqi could feel her knees buckle on the spot.

"What are you waiting for then?" Yuqi daringly challenged Minnie's dominance.

"Game on, Yuqi." Minnie thought, wasting no time in charging at Yuqi's lips, her hands sliding down Yuqi's sides, tracing her hips.

"Hmph!" Yuqi felt Minnie shove her tongue into her mouth, allowing the older girl to take action, giving herself up to be dominated.

Minnie shifted her position, allowing her to gracefully loom over Yuqi's body, forcefully and roughly kissing her.

"Nicha..." Yuqi staggered, as Minnie placed chaste kisses on her neck now, moving along her jawline, feeling the girl whimper slightly underneath her.

What a pleasant sight to Minnie.

"What--ah!" Minnie sucked harshly on her neck, eliciting small moans of pleasure and strict whimpers, as Yuqi bellowed, yearning for any touch of any sort.

"You're so good for me, baby." Minnie complimented her, as Yuqi blushed from the praise, feeling butterflies in her stomach as Minnie marked her neck as a canvas.