stars in the nightime sky

(Takes place directly after Xiao apologizes)

Miyeon, Soyeon and Soojin stood with their heads facing the ground, in regret. They assumed too much too quickly, and even they knew that.

"We're sorry, Yuqi. We should have believed you." Soyeon sighed, and Yuqi smiled.

"Don't worry, guys. I would be mad at myself too, since you didn't know the full story." Yuqi responded, holding onto Minnie's hand that circled her waist.

"I'm just glad you're back, Qi." Minnie smiled, and Yuqi grinned.

Shuhua wanted to throw herself off a bridge after watching this atrocity.

"That can be us one day, Shu." Soojin smirked, and Shuhua rolled her eyes.

"Yeah sure, and I'll win the lottery." Shuhua mocked, and Soojin laughed wholeheartedly.

"I need to go thank someone, I'll be right back." Shuhua excused herself, and Soojin pouted.

"Don't take too long!" Soojin shouted, but Shuhua was already on her way.

Lisa gave her a wide smile, holding up her fist for Shuhua to bump.

"Looks like our plan worked, huh?" Lisa smiled, while Shuhua grinned.

"I'm glad it did. Xiao deserved it." Roseanne added, while Shuhua laughed.

"Don't tell me Jennie and Jisoo are gone again?" Shuhua asked, the two were always running late.

"Maybe they're fitting in a quickie or something." Lisa snickered, and Roseanne rolled her eyes.

"Leave that alone!" She slapped Lisa's arm, making her wince.

"Aren't Jennie and Lisa a couple?" Shuhua asked, confused by Lisa's childish sense of humor.

"Yes. She makes jokes like that to annoy me." Roseanne answered, completely uncomfortable.

"Jennie wouldn't ever cheat on me, and Rosie just so happens to have a huge ass crush on Kim Jisoo, who's walking over here with my amazing girlfriend right now." Lisa added blankly, smirking when Roseanne turns a bright shade of red.

Jennie walked over, wrapping an arm around Lisa, while Jisoo smiled at Roseanne, who was a bright shade of pink.

"I just wanted to thank you guys for your help and all, it really fixed things." Shuhua smiled genuinely, while the other girls cooed.

"Don't make me cry!" Jennie feigned tears, while Rosie dabbed at her eyes a little.

"This is why we can't have nice things." Jisoo sighed, before cracking a tiny smile as Roseanne stood closer to her.

"Since I'm the only sane one here, I'll answer. You're welcome, Shu. You can always count on us." Lisa grinned, while Shuhua let out a small smile.

After all of her hard work, it finally paid off. She should definitely be getting money for all of this.

The day was ending, and Yuqi was at her locker, grabbing her stuff to go home as the bell rang.

She shut the locker door, flinching a little when Minnie appeared next to her, making her heart beat faster.

"Hey, Wooks." Minnie teased a little, and Yuqi could feel her face going red. Oh, how much she has missed Minnie.

"Hey, Min. What's up?" Yuqi asked coolly, trying to make up for her blush that Minnie was smirking at.