beer and bloody hands

Hey guys, I hope you're all doing well. It saddens me to say that this book will be coming to an end sooner than later. I'm not sure how many chapters are left, but the maximum would be around 6 more chapters. Thank you for all of the dedication and support throughout the book, I've really enjoyed reading all of the comments! Good news though, since I'm thinking of making a sequel!

The ending plot for this book seemed to be falling a little short, so I figured that it would be leeway for a sequel instead. Also BLACKPINK is coming back and I'm totally staying up for that shit lol

Thank you again for all of the support!

"That outfit's cute." Soyeon noted, her lips pursed as she sat on Yuqi's bed.

Soyeon had basically invited herself over when Yuqi called her, asking if she was going to Shuhua's house tonight. Within the span of 20 minutes, Yuqi found the blonde haired girl on her doorstep, holding her phone in her hand.

"Thanks for the much needed assessment." Yuqi rolled her eyes slightly, cracking a smirk once Soyeon sighs back at her.

"They don't call me 'captain' for nothing." Soyeon raised her eyebrows, making the two girls fall into a fit of giggles.

"On a real note, do you think Minnie is coming?" Yuqi asked, plopping herself next to Soyeon, who reached over to put her hand on Yuqi's shoulder.

"I would assume so. Why?" Soyeon laughed, asking Yuqi a question she already knew the answer to. There was never an opportunity to not tease Song Yuqi.

"You know the answer! Don't be an asshole!" It was Yuqi's turn to slap Soyeon's arm, and she did so, guffawing once Soyeon feigned pain, falling off of the bed.

"You're the asshole since you pushed me!" Soyeon yelled back, her smile threatening to break as she watched Yuqi clutch her stomach from laughing.

"I'm sorry! I love teasing you." Yuqi responded, making Soyeon hum.

"I have to tell you something, but you can't tell Miyeon or Shu. Those two girls cannot keep a damn secret." Yuqi turned to face Soyeon, who quizzically gazed back, her eyes widening in curiosity.

"There's tea? Spill it bitch!" Soyeon waited for an answer, only for Yuqi to wave her hands, signalling that this news wasn't negative.

"I'm planning on asking Minnie to be my girlfriend tonight. That's why I asked you if she was going." Yuqi admitted, a blush forming off of her cheeks, while Soyeon fell off of the bed for the second time.

"Finally bitch! I've been waiting years for this!" Soyeon screamed, as Yuqi looked at her with her mouth open.

"Was it that obvious?" Yuqi asked shyly, and Soyeon graciously nodded her head.

"You two were worse than Miyeon and I. Shuhua is gonna flip." Soyeon replied, and Yuqi laughed.

"Don't tell her when Minnie's around, will you? I don't want her to accidentally spoil it." Yuqi pleaded to Soyeon, who nodded, stifling a laugh.

"Speaking of Shuhua, we better head over there now. The party starts in 10 minutes, and by the time we're ready, the walk there will land us on time." Soyeon suggested, and Yuqi nodded, running around quickly to finish getting ready.

"I can already hear someone screaming, great." Yuqi thought, knocking on Shuhua's door, while Soyeon stood next to her.

"Hey! I knew you would show up!" Shuhua smiled, holding her door open for the two girls to walk in.