i'm proud of you too

Hey guys! I hope you're all doing well! I've been trying to space my updates out for this story, as it seems to be ending soon. However, I do have a sequel planned, as well as my other story "Devil's Advocate" is still ongoing.

I wanted to ask you guys about this prompt for a new story that I'm thinking of creating.

Im Nayeon, the wife of rich CEO Yoo Jeongyeon, has been murdered.

Minnie, Miyeon, Soyeon, Yuqi, and Soojin---part of the elite detective team of Seoul Metropolitian----are called upon to solve this murder, with the help of Yeh Shuhua, a specialized and respected young Psychiatrist, who also happens to be Seo Soojin's ex girlfriend.

This would be a crime based story, and would be rated mature. I'm not that educated in these areas, but I do have an interest in Psychiatry and Shuhua would be one bomb ass doctor lol

Please let me know if you guys would be interested in reading this. It will also include cameos from other groups, such as TWICE, BLACKPINK, Red Velvet, and Mamamoo.

Shuhua paced across the floor of Yuqi's living room, as Soyeon and Miyeon watched her with intrigue. Soojin smiled at her, while Minnie and Yuqi were sitting next to each other on the couch.

The girls had all decided to open their college letters together, as Shuhua had insisted on doing so numerous times in the group chat.

"Are you done pacing yet? We need to open these." Soyeon complained, as Shuhua sighed, clutching her heart, as she sat down next to Soojin, who wrapped her arm around the girl, calming her down.

Although she wouldn't admit it, Yuqi knew she was very smart. She had gotten within the top 5% of a well educated prestigious school in Beijing; that came with intelligence automatically.

She had applied to numerous universities, but she was stuck between two of them. Seoul National University, or Tsinghua University, her dream school from when she was a kid.

While it would be a dream, she needed to think about her reality. Going to college in Korea was probably a better decision, as well as she needed to assess her relationship with Minnie; that would have a good chance of being affected by the distance.

The letters sprawled across the table, the perfectly placed seals mocking Yuqi, as she separated them into piles based off of who chose that school.

"Is everyone ready? We'll go in age order." Miyeon asked, as everyone nodded.

Miyeon would be first up, then Minnie, then Soojin, then Soyeon, then Yuqi, then Shuhua.

"Good luck babe!" Soyeon put her thumbs up, as Miyeon smiled, nervously opening her envelop, from Yonsei University.

"I got in!" Miyeon shouted, as the other girls cheered. One down, 5 to go now.

"You're up, Min." Shuhua said, as Yuqi grabbed Minnie's hand, squeezing it lightly.

"Whatever it is, I'm very proud of you." She responded, as Minnie blushed slightly, her fingers tracing the seal of Korea University.

Minnie's fingers swipes across the seal, opening the letter up with a pop. She squinted her eyes, reading the foreword and the contents of the letter.

"Dear Ms. Yontararak, we would be happy to inform you that you got into Korea University-----I got in!" Minnie screamed, dropping the letter.