Chapter Eleven: Casanova

Standing in front of her mirror, she began picking up the dresses she has. She smirked as she remembers Damian’s expression when she said that she would have to bring a few friends, if he wants her there. At first he didn’t mind, he replied with a smug expression. ‘A threesome, not bad, missy.’ He replied thinking they were girls but his grin fell in to a downward crest when both Chad and Enrique appeared behind her with a smug expression. ‘Thank you, man!’ Enrique replied happily.

Shane chuckled as she stares back at her reflection. It’s been awhile, since she actually wanted to dress up for a party. It’s actually been quite a while since she even when to one. She was looking at the two short dresses. Not knowing which to wear. Both were short but not two short that would make her look slutty. The left one a tube that is racing green in color with black laces pattern around the dress made it look utterly evil but somehow elegant. The right one is dark blue in color with a little ruffle at the waist side, it’s beautiful and elegant. She stared at both dresses, both were beautiful and elegant but which one would she look beautiful in. And then it hit her, why not evil and mysterious? The whole point of going to that party was to taunt Dominic.

Immediately, she pull on that racing green dress and put on her make up. She takes another look at the mirror and smiled with satisfaction. She quickly hops down the stairs when she heard the doorbell rang. Must be Chad and Enrique, they promised to fetch her. Excitingly, she opened the door. Chad was standing proudly with his jeans and a V neckline white t-shirt and a black suit jacket. Although it was simple, it still made him look fabulous. His long scar did not make him look scary at all, he is still beautiful. His grey eyes move up and down as he savors her curves and a smirk spread across his face.

‘Wow, I didn’t know you had that in you.’ Chad said. Immediately, Shane smacks his chest and got out of the house. Chad looks back at the door before he moves towards the car. ‘Hey, did you get your mother’s permission?’ Chad asked.

‘Look, Chad, I am a girl who learnt how to fire a gun at the age of nine, a bow at the age of eleven and killed a Damn at the age of sixteen, so what my mother would want me to have is a normal teenage life. Going out for a party is very normal to me and her. So, yes, Chadster, she allows me to go.’ Shane said.

Chad chuckled and opened the door at the passenger seat behind the driver seat. She quickly got in and saw Enrique’s happy face smiling at her. ‘Smexy!’ Enrique said as Chad got in the car. Shane frowned at him. ‘It is a combination of smacking sexy, chicha.’ Enrique said. She giggled at him. ‘Why thank you.’ She replied with a British accent and both Chad and Enrique laughed.

He was talking to Tyler and Sophia when someone that suddenly got in that caught his eyes. She was wearing a dark green tube with rose laces covering the dark green color, It made her eyes more violet grey than usual. Somehow, it also made her look sexy and elegant all at the same time. Damian couldn’t get his eyes off her. And when both their eyes lock, he caught her blush. He couldn’t help but loves her little pink face when she blushes. It made her look so beautiful.

Slowly, with a cup of brandy in his hand he walks towards her. Their eyes didn’t move away at all. He put the drink into her hands and pulled her waist closer to his side. She stared straight into his eyes and he stared straight into hers. Immediately, she pulls her eyes away from his and he sighed in disappointment.

‘I don’t think I am legally at age to drink this.’ She said with a playful tone. He loves the way she speaks and the way her sound rings in his ears. She loves the way she tries to put a strong front at him but actually he knew that deep down, she is in love with him like he is. ‘Honey, in this room, nobody is legally at age to drink, but look at them, they all are drinking. Even your friends.’ Damian said.