Chapter Nineteen: Apologize

On the video and read this chapter. :)

_____________________________________________________________

Shane wanted so badly to stab her dagger into Allure’s chest but then what Allure said is now stuck into her head. She said she is Damian’s and Dominic’s sister and the daughter of The Devil. This makes Damian the son of the Devil, those that means he is a Damn, but he denied it. Is he lying? ‘Sister of Damian, daughter of the Devil, does that makes you the son of the Devil?’ She said as she swallowed to Damian. Damian didn’t reply as he continues to glare at her coldly. ‘That doesn’t concern you.’ He finally said coldly.

She took a step back in fear. Did he lie? ‘God damn it! Did you lie to me?’ She asked furiously. Damian arched an eyebrow at her as though she had no right to feel angry. ‘I didn’t.’ Damian replied with a monotone once again. ‘For God sake, you’re the Devil’s son, you must be either a demon or a Damn. Quit lying to me, tell me the truth! What are you?’ She asked harshly. Damian coughed out a laugh and smirked at her. ‘The truth, like I told you I never lied to you. The one that has been lying and using people is you. Yes, I am the devil’s son, so what? That doesn’t mean that it make me a Damn or a demon. Why the hell you care anyway?’

She couldn’t reply that last question. Even if he didn’t lie, he is still the devil’s son. As a Grimm, she has the responsibility to slay the evil, and that includes the creation of the Devil. That would means that she has you kill him too. And she doesn’t want that, no, she doesn’t want to kill him or see him get killed. But why? Is it because she felt pity for him? Because he is dying? Is a Damn or a demon even capable of dying a natural death? Of all the feelings she felt for him, she is sure it isn’t pity that made her feel this way. Then what is it?

‘I just……’ She couldn’t continue. She has no idea why. ‘This is ridiculous, Damian. Why would you even be bothering about telling this bitch about yourself? I mean actually, do you even know it yourself?’ Dominic asked sarcastically to Damian. Damian didn’t answer and she then understood why Damian didn’t tell her. That’s probably because he didn’t know about himself. But why would he act like that? Why take so much trouble in annoying her when he hates her so much? Why let her stays and argue?

‘Well, well, Miss……’ Allure pointed at Shane. ‘Aragon, Shane Aragon.’ Shane replied with a proud feel. ‘Whatever, are you done? Because I do not like your company at all.’ She said harshly. Shane wanted to know more about Damian but the atmosphere here is seriously killing her. She could sense the whole room is filled with their demonic aura except for Damian. Damian didn’t have any sort of aura that would make her feel stuffy and tired. Whenever she’s with him, she felt calm yet excited, a feeling that she couldn’t understand. She turned to Damian to see his soul just to make sure he has one not already one. Immediately, she could see a vibrant gold color eliminates her sight and it is beautiful but somehow not human. Human’s souls are blue. If they had done evil sins, it would have cold shades of grey on it. A smile spread across her face as she realizes that Damian still has a soul and not like those Damn. She sighed and walked herself towards the front door. Where had her courage from just now when to? Did she not make her mind to kill him before she came here? Why didn’t she do it? Why can’t she make herself to do it?

‘Where are you going?’ Damian asked in a harsh tone. It was like he didn’t want her to leave. ‘Don’t you want me to leave?’ Shane asked feeling a little annoyed. Damian didn’t reply but his eyes are still filled with anger and betrayed. She knew she had to get those eyes to shine the way it used to again. ‘I’m sorry, Damian. I really am. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I…... It is my duty to kill Damn. Like you, I am not obliged to choose to be a Grimm or a human. I am sorry.’

For a moment, she thought she saw Damian’s eyes sparkled a little but it definitely fell into a depth of sorrow again. It was as though he seems eager to hear her apologize, yet somehow he couldn’t accept it because of whatever reason he may have. ‘It’s too late to apologize, Shane.’ He replied. His silvery voice turned soft and tired. She couldn’t reply him. Somehow, her heart hurts hearing his words. It wasn’t cold, which made things words. She knew he was unwilling to not accept her apologies, which somehow, it is as though acid is poured onto her heart burning it. She had to leave. After all, she is a Grimm and he is the Devil’s son.

_____________________________________________________________

Please give me on your thoughts about this chapter. If you like it please vote, thank you! <3