Chapter Seventeen: Mercy

It is a Sunday, yet Damian did not feel like waking up or doing anything. After last night’s little drama he didn’t want to move or to talk to anyone.

Images of last night flashes across his mind over and over again. He felt the anger grow in him. Betrayed, is this the only thing this world could give him? He shook his head to shake that thought off. He could still remember the sensation when he stared straight into that demon’s eyes. He could see their sins, he could feel their hate, and it was all so clear in his mind that he thought it is his feelings and his sins. When he got closer to the demon’s heart, he could see the demon’s core burn because of that he withdrew his eyes away from the demon. Is this his power?

Another image flash across his mind and he could remember the man with black wings. ‘I’m coming for you.’ That was what he said. Until now, it sends shivers down his spine. Who is that man? Was that just his human mind going wild because of his powers? Did that happened because his human body his getting weak? He didn’t understand.

As he lies on the bed with his bare chest, he felt someone moved into his bed. He didn’t move, he waited until he could smell the scent of Angelica’s perfume. He rolled his eyes in his mind and waited until she got to him close enough. He could feel her caress his abs and slowing kissing his abs. He still didn’t want to move. He concentrates hard to hear if his father is around. He could hear his father talking on the phone. His father is in his studies. Immediately, Damian smirked.

He opened his eyes and pulled Angelica closer to him. She giggled as she likes Damian’s touch. Damian moves his hand to her waist and crushed his lips on to hers. He could taste strawberry from her lipstick but he didn’t care. He pushed her down towards the bed and kissed her body. He could hear her moan when he squeezes her breast. He closes his eyes as he kissed her lips again to concentrate on his father’s footsteps. Timothy was getting closer to his room. Damian knew that he would be close enough to hear Angelica’s pathetic moan, so he squeezes her breast again to make her moan louder. And it worked. He could hear his father’s heart beat quickens. ‘You’re being a bad girl.’ Damian whispered to Angelica.

Before Angelica could react, Timothy was already standing in front of Damian’s bed. Damian smirked at Angelica’s dumb founded expression and turned to Timothy. Damian could see that he is furious. Another smirk spread across his face and he turned to Angelica whom is still stuck on the bed like a statue. Damian rolled his eyes and got out of the bed.

Immediately, he could feel hunger in him. It isn’t a normal human hunger but the hunger for souls. He needs to get out of the room fast but he could feel all their souls. It was as though you’re putting a plate of steak in front of a hungry lion.

‘Where do you think you’re going?’ Timothy said sternly. Damian held himself to as if to hold his monster back. He swallowed hard and tried his to not turn around. His eyes must be red and inhuman, his father or Angelica must not see this. He needs an excuse. ‘I don’t feel very well after kissing a dog, I need a shower.’ Damian said with a casual tone. Timothy didn’t reply, so Damian assumed that he let him slide. He quickly got into his washroom and locks the door. But would the door be able to hold in the dangerous monster from rushing out?

He on the showers as he let the water flow down to clear the hunger away, but it did no good. He could still feel the hunger radiating in his body. He needed to feed. He quickly pulled on a shirt and got out of his room once he know that he is clear of any people around. Damian knows clearly that he needs to go.

Damian ran out of the house and got into his Camaro Chevrolet instead of his Bugatti Veyron. He didn’t want to get his new car dirty. That is odd because he thought that his sanity is really going nuts. He drove out in an insane speed. Damian knew that the only place to get ‘food’ would be the town. But still, it is morning many people would be in town. It is one thing about getting food and another to not get caught. Especially now that he has learnt that there are Grimm in town. He needs to do it fast and clean.

When he reached the town, he parked his car near a bar. He knew that the back alley would probably still have some drunken scums around. But through the whole drive, his body has been struggling real badly. He has been using most of his concentration to hold back the monstrous part of himself that he could barely stand up. He pulled himself out of the car but he could still feel the hunger burning his body. He drags himself to the back alley, begging and praying that there will be a scum around and hoping that no innocents would be lingering in the back alley.

This must be my lucky day. Damian thought with a smirk spread across his face when he could finally let it out. Here, nobody would be able to see a thing. A few drunken men move stumbling around the back alley towards where Damian is. ‘Get out of my way kid.’ One of them said. Damian glared at him like a tiger waiting for its prey which made the man stun and rooted to the ground. The others turn to each other and quickly ran even though they didn’t know what was going on. They must have wanted to avoid any trouble. How odd because Damian is just a sixteen year old kid. Why would a bunch of drunken gang be afraid of him? That was because, now, Damian no longer looks human. His eyes red like blood, his wings spread across the narrow alley. That one man that was still there is now overwhelmed by Damian’s mesmerizing body. Damian didn’t move his gaze away from the man as the man began to cower away from Damian. Damian could see that man’s body trembled in fear and Damian loves the sight of it.

Damian could see the blue soul of the man. It isn’t a pure blue soul and that made Damian to realize that he wouldn’t be killing an innocent. This man’s hands had done no good. He had killed so many lives and this man enjoys the kill. Disgusting. Damian thought. With ease Damian grabs the man in the collar and threw him against the wall. The man grunted in pain but cowardly shivers and fell to his knee to beg for mercy. Mercy? I do not get any. Damian thought to himself. He never got any mercy from his father, his one true father. What had Damian done to deserve such punishment? Damian didn’t know.

He turned to his next victim with pleasure in his eyes. ‘You will get no mercy, human. Your deeds have tainted the very meaning of mercy itself. You disgust me, you pathetic fool.’ Damian said as he pulled the man up against the wall. The man cried and begged again. Damian could smell the urine coming out of the man. ‘Pathetic.’ Damian said as he concentrates at the greyish-blue soul of the man. Damian moves in closer to the man face and breathe in deep.

Overwhelming pleasure moves into Damian’s body. He could feel the man’s body void of life as his soul moves into Damian. Damian felt as though all the hunger and pain were taken away. He felt better. A smirked spread across Damian face as he watches the man eyes slowly dulls into a dull grey. With a feel of disgust, he threw the man’s dead body aside.

He recoil his wings back to his back and he watches his reflection at the water pile. His eyes turn back into the beautiful emerald green once again. Happily he got into his car with much satisfaction.

_____________________________________________________________

Please remember to comment to give your thoughts about the story. ^^ Remember to vote for me too! <3 Thank you for reading.

This chapter is dedicated to all the 118 readers that had read this story. :) 

Listen to the video as you read this, it brings out the mood.