Chapter Twenty Five: Don't You Dare Brother Me!

Shane caught Damian and Jackson together laughing happily. She wanted so badly to go there with his arm over her shoulders and join in the conversation but she couldn’t make herself to betray her soul mate once again.

Allure had join school as well, which made the operation to kill Dominic hundred times more difficult. Both Dominic and Allure are very old and they are very strong and knowledgeable. When Shane killed her first Damn, it was easy because that Damn was inexperience and new. Now, meeting this ancient Damn makes everything more difficult. What makes things worst is that Dominic’s and Allure’s brother. She couldn’t make herself kill those Damian care about. But she wasn’t sure if she didn’t want to do it out of guilty consciences or is it because she didn’t want Damian to hate her.

She felt a soft pat on her shoulder and then Chad pulled her to his side with his arm over her shoulder. ‘You’ll be able to go through it, Shane. I know you’re strong.’ Chad said. Shane smiled weakly at the red head and he smiled back to comfort her. Suddenly, she felt an immense demonic power crushing all of them. Chad, Enrique and her fell to their knees and she could see Damian was standing very still with his eyes lock on the black Ferrari P4/5 Pininfarina. She knew that that is a beautiful car but she also knew that something so much stronger than Damian and even Dominic is in the car. Because it was obvious that Dominic and Allure couldn’t move a muscle.

Chad wanted to open his mouth to speak but he couldn’t make a word out with the pressure pressing on us. Enrique stared fiercely but his lips were quivering a little with fear. Shane swallowed hard and was anticipating who that would be. A man with blonde messy shaggy hair got out of the car, he was wearing a pair of sunglasses but she couldn’t deny that that man is handsome. He was wearing a black button T-shirt with his Levi’s jeans low, which made him look like a model out of a magazine. All the girls begin flustering and giggling at that man, but Shane knew better than to believe he was a handsome looking human boy. He isn’t only a Damn but also a very old one, older than Dominic. Shane had a feeling that she had met this man before but somehow she couldn’t quite remember.

That man walks towards where Damian and his siblings stood with much confidence and also with an intimidating aura around him. Damian stood up straight as he glared back at the man with eyes filled with rage. It was as though his eyes were filled with betrayed and despair all at the same time. That man stood in front of Damian face to face. That man smiled wickedly at Damian and Dominic still couldn’t move. ‘Brother.’ Allure said weakly under the demonic aura. ‘Oh, my, my, I have totally forgotten to control my power, love.’ That man said sarcastically with his thick French accent. A moment later, the strong force was lifted and all of us could finally move freely. His voice reminded her of the man that had stabbed her soul mate. ‘Brother, you look well.’ That man added sarcastically to Damian. She heard Damian growled and it was a real growl of anger. ‘Don’t you dare ‘brother’ me!’ Damian said with venom in his words. To her surprise, it sounded so British.

‘Your words hurt a lot, mon frère.’ That man said as though he was really hurt by Damian’s words. Damian cursed in another language and Shane was pretty sure it was French when she caught Chad’s eyes widen in shock. ‘Chad, what did he say?’ Shane asked. ‘He said: ‘Shut up, you mother fucking betrayer!’ and the rest you don’t want to know.’ Chad said. Shane nodded but continues to listen to what they were saying. She was glad that Grimm’s sensors and strength are two times better than human, and thus, she could hear what they were saying. ‘You’re in America, mon frère. Do not speak and curse in French.’ That man said as he laughed and walks away.

Now, he is walking towards Shane and her friends. Both her friends stood defensively but she couldn’t help herself but wanting to show that she isn’t intimidated by him. So, she stood up proudly to face him. ‘Juliette? Is that you?’ That man asked with his thick French accent that made his tongue roll. Clearly, that man was asking her. She couldn’t help but frown. ‘No, no way you’re Juliette. She should be dead by now. Ah, you’re the Grimm girl.’ That man said in realization. ‘It’s Shane Aragon.’ She said with her voice venom like. ‘You’re a feisty one. I am Sebastian Chevalier.’ His breath was cold as he whispers his words to her ears. Shane gasp in realization and stared at that man dumbfounded. He took off his sunglasses to let her see his eyes. Shane was expecting it to be that same stormy grey eyes but it wasn’t grey at all. It was ice blue, his gaze were so cold that she thought that she might freeze up anytime soon. He took her hand up and brushes his lip over her knuckles and she felt as though she would get hyperthermia immediately. His breath was so cold.

He smirked at her gaze but he was pushed away immediately by Damian. Sebastian falls onto the floor which made everyone around them gasp. More humans begin to surround them to watch the show. ‘Don’t you dare touch her, you filthy bastard!’ Damian shouted, his voice was cold and venomous. ‘I dare not, brother.’ Sebastian said innocently. Shane narrowed her eyes at him with anger. How can he say that when he just brushed his freaking lips at her knuckles and freaking blow cold breaths by her ear? ‘You know that is just a common courtesy. I am French, mon frère. I couldn’t help myself.’ Sebastian added again. ‘Damn you, Sebastian! Damn you! After all you have done to me you dare come here and face me! You dare touch my……’ Damian didn’t continue as he looks at Shane eyes filled with concern. Shane begins putting in the puzzle. Sebastian is the man that had betrayed her soul mate. He is also the brother of her soul mate. Just now, Sebastian called Damian, brother. Damian hates Sebastian and looked at Sebastian as though he was betrayed. It all adds up, Damian is her Soul Mate. Her mouth fell open and she quickly covers it with fear that she might get caught of her stupidity. It was clear that Damian knew all along, that is why he came to her house. She bet that her father knew it as well, or else he wouldn’t be so against it.

‘So, she doesn’t know, does she?’ Sebastian said with a smirk. Shane quickly narrows her eyes at him and got closer but was stopped by Damian’s big arm protectively. ‘This doesn’t concern you, Sebastian! Leave!’ Damian said. Sebastian stared at Damian and then laughed out loud which made everyone wonder what is wrong with this man. ‘Leave? You call me to leave? Mon frère, with your current state of power, do you think you can make me leave? You’re weak and I am stronger now!’ Sebastian said as he got himself up and readjusting his clothes proudly. ‘I am free to do as I will, Damian. Oh, and Damian, I know.’ Sebastian said with a smirk on his face.

Instantly, Shane could feel Damian’s body shaking with anger. She knew that anytime now, Damian would jump at Sebastian. With so many humans around here, she didn’t want to get any of the innocents hurt or does she wants to blow up their cover. She patted on Damian’s shoulder which instantly made Damian calm down and look back at her in surprise. ‘Damian, I know now.’ She said and sends beautiful thoughts to calm him down. Surprisingly, it seems so easy once she knows who her soul mate is. Damian stood back up straight and ignores the stuck up ass hole and turn to cup on her face with a smirk on his face. Took you long enough, mon seul et unique. He sends that thought to her which made her blush into a beet root red. Damn, she is really stupid to not know that Damian was the one. It was so obvious.

Sebastian glared at them and then walks into the school. None of them accepts for the humans bother. Now, she could only feel warmth and that electrifying touch from Damian. Her heart was content and filled with happiness she does not know how to describe.