Chapter One: Is School a Better Place than Home?

He kept drinking and dancing, feeling the joy of such teenage life he have, dancing with sexy, beautiful girls which is all crazy over him. The blonde one name Jessie pull him to the middle of the dance floor away from the other girls, but he didn’t mind, in fact he like her pushiness, even though he knew that he would just go on her and then leave her again.

            She brushes her fingers into his spikey black hair and kissing him as they dance. He didn’t mind at all, all these fame over his power, his handsome looks, and most of all the girls. But what he hated the most is at home, waiting for him. He would want to stay longer in this party. He trace her hips and slowly to her waist and then back to her hips again. She smiled as they kiss. With ease, he cradles her up and her eyes widen in shock, he took easy steps up to one of the rooms and began to kiss her again. She whispered in his ear making him smile, ‘you’re so strong, Damian.’ She said.

            He smile and push her deeper into the bed as he put himself on top of her. She pulls his belt out and trying hard to push his jeans down, as for him, he was too busy trying to pull her clothes off. All of the sudden, the door slam open and the dark room was brighten up by the light outside.

            ‘Dude, this is just so not cool man! This is my parents’ room, if they caught your semen all over the place, I am dead!’ it was clear to him that it was Jackson’s voice. Quickly, he pushes Jessie away from him and stood up to look at his buddy. Not that he was angry at Jackson, he was just angry that if he couldn’t stay for the night, he would have to go home again. And like every single day, he would have to go through that annoying conversation again. But he have to shake it off, he knew that very well. ‘Sure, that should I go to your room instead?’ He asked sarcastically. Jackson knew he was joking, immediately both of them laugh.

            Both of them left the girl screaming and shouting up in Jackson’s parents’ room alone, but they were enjoying her anger. ‘Dude, I’m so jealous of you!’ Jackson said. ‘Why?’ He asked. ‘Well, you’re like the living Tony Stark’s son! Not that your father is Iron Man but he invent weapons for the freaking government, and your rich and good looking.’ Jackson exclaimed. He dislikes the fact that Jackson has reminded him about his father again but he didn’t want to show it. He just laughed and acted like it is just some joke.

            He knew very well that he would have to leave this place or Jackson would be chattering about how glamorous his life is and would be asking tons of questions that he does not wish to answer. So he gave an excuse to get himself out of there. It would be better to go back to face that annoying conversation again, then to listen to Jackson whining about his life.

            He quickly hops into his beautiful black Chevrolet Camaro and start the engine. He could hear the engine roar as he steps on the accelerator. A father that works in Washington and yet always have a helicopter to bring him back to Beverly Hills to actually want to ‘spend time’ with his own son but technically wanting to spend time with his own freaking new wife that is 20 years younger than him. She could actually be his sister already. He couldn’t feel more disgusted. After all these years, mother had loved him and after all her sacrifices for him, he abandons her when she needed him most, when she is already suffering all that pain, she was so sick and he couldn’t even spend a second of his life with her. And now all of the sudden he feels guilty? So now he wants to spend time with his son? Damian doesn’t even want to know why. He said he felt guilty but Damian knows he doesn’t, if not why would he go after another girl a month after his mother’s death?

            With anger he drove up the hill and towards the house, the house with tinted glass windows and even glass doors. But it was clear, the helicopter is still sitting right on top of the helipad on the house and he knew that his father is back. He cursed and slammed the car door shut and walk towards the front door. He taps the password on the glass screen and the machine said welcome and he went in. ‘Here we goes again.’ He murmured under his voice.