Chapter Twenty One: Eternity of Torture

He knew clearly he shouldn’t have let that happen. No not at all. They cannot be together, he knew it all along. Not a second, not even a bit. He didn’t need his father to tell him that. But his body couldn’t stop himself. His body was begging and screaming at him for her. The moment he let go of her, he could feel that pain in his heart once again.

Here he lay on his bed, tired and sick of this eternity of torture, not only that he have died so many times that he had lost count, he actually have no idea why would he kill himself. He didn’t know exactly the reason why. He only knew that he killed himself because he would let out a monster but he also know that, that monster he could control, that monster is his true self. If he could control that power, why did he kill himself?

When Shane asked him what he is, he wanted so badly to answer her but then, he couldn’t. He isn’t sure of himself. Dominic said that he is a Gay but Damian is pretty sure that is not the right word. Dominic had probably changed it a little to get Damian angry.

He feels so much better, now that he had showered and only wearing his long pajamas pants. It feels good, for now, at the very least. He let his weak human body to drown him with tiredness and slowly drift off into a dream.

He felt anger, anger from the pit of his stomach. How can he do this? He thought. Damian couldn’t understand why would his father do such a thing to him but then, after all, he is the Devil himself. Who else would be more selfish then him?

After so many years, he had fights his father for that one thing, the only thing that he had believed that his father have, that is a heart. His mother, the Angel, told him that she believed it too before she got back to heaven. Although he was barely five years old, he could remember clearly what she said. Now, after what he had learnt, he too believes that his father is void of goodness or a heart. He is nothing but a cold stone down to the core. Even he has a heart it must be a black one.

As he walks towards that big cold mansion with anger, he caught sight of Sebastian, his one true older brother and best friend. He must have got the news as well. Damian walks angrily towards him, already to throw it out to Sebastian. Sebastian stern look made Damian realizes that Sebastian have something to say, so quietly he waited.

‘Brother.’ Sebastian said in a serious tone as he hugs Damian. ‘What is it, Seb?’ Damian asked curiously in his old British accent. ‘I’m sorry.’ Sebastian replied in a sorrowful tone. Before Damian could think or say another word, he felt a painful stabbing feel on his chest. Instantly, he used all his force to push Sebastian away. Damian looked down at his chest as he stared down at the sword with a crest on it, it was obvious, it is a cursed sword. Still unable to believe in what had happened, his hands trembled and his legs gave way. Did my brother just stab me? Damian thought. The one person that he could trust other than his soul mate, his brother, had just stab him in the chest with an enchanted sword made to cursed his life. Kneeling at his own older brother, he looks up eyes filled with sorrow and betrayal. But Damian could read it from his brother’s eyes, it was sadness as well. Damian stared into his eyes and knew that Sebastian must have had no choice. But suddenly, Sebastian smirked wickedly and his eyes turned cold. ‘Good luck, brother.’ Sebastian said wickedly.

Damian’s eyes flung open and he jolted up from his bed still panting. Both his hands flew to his chest as he looks for the wound, but there isn’t. His breath is still heavy and sweats prickling down his body. The thought of what he had just dreamt is just too much to handle but he knows clearly that all that is real. All of that did truly happened and he cannot deny it. His brother had betrayed him.

Angrily, she punched at the punching bag like she was trying to break it. Her pent up confusion and anger made her even angrier and she could take it. She wanted so badly to be understanding, to understand why Damian had just left her like that but she couldn’t. She isn’t those goody good girls who are always acting like they understand when they actually do not understand. She cannot put an act up when she hated so much on how Damian had just walked away like she is some disgusting spoiled muffin. She just couldn’t.

She punched harder when she remembered how he kissed her and how that sensation felt. How can he feel so good and so bad all at the same time? What is he? All those questions run through her mind like a train all at the same time that her brain couldn’t even process it. She had her IPod plunge-in to her ears so she could ignore the outside world but her brain is still rambling about stupid questions. When her favorite song played, she felt anger build up in her stomach. Quickly, she threw the IPod aside unladylike with anger. She heard a loud crashing sound and she knew that, that IPod can no longer be used. ‘Stupid!’ She muttered.

She heard the gym door open and quickly she glared at the person. Right now, she didn’t want anyone to disturb. ‘What do you want?’ She said with an unladylike tone. ‘Wow, do you need a firefighter? Chill, Shane, I’m just here for a run.’ Chad said with his hands up showing that he is surrendering. Immediately, she realizes how mean she must have sounded. So, she nodded to let him pass. ‘What’s up with the mood?’ Chad asked.

Shane wanted to answer but suddenly, her breath caught into her throat. Another image or should it be place emerge from her sight and she is no longer in the gym. She could feel herself running with anger in her stomach. She could hear her voice, no, that isn’t her voice, it’s a him, his voice in his head, or her head? She is completely confused. It was like the last time when she was walking alone. An image and odd emotions poured into her and she knows all those aren’t hers.

How could he do this? Damn it! How could he do this to me, to all the others? So that’s his plan? Here, I thought he has a heart, but it is clear, he has no heart, even if he had one, it must be a black one! How could mother believe in such a thing from him? How could I believe in such a stupid idea? She could hear his thought so clearly, it was as though he was talking to her, accept that she couldn’t answer nor ask him anything.

A man emerge from this man’s sight, he was blonde with beautiful stormy grey eyes. That man stood sternly with a concern look on his face. But his clothes weren’t modern, it seems as though it was from the Victorian times. Sebastian. That man thought. So that man is Sebastian.

She could feel this man’s anger and wanting so badly to pour his emotions to this Sebastian but she could also feel that this man felt Sebastian wanting to tell him something. So immediately, he stopped and waited for him to speak. ‘Brother.’ Sebastian said in a low and sorrowful voice. ‘What is it brother?’ This man said in such a beautiful silvery voice that it flows so well with his British accent. Both man hugged each other brotherly. ‘I’m sorry.’ Sebastian whispered to his brother’s ear in a painful tone. Immediately, she felt a stabbing pain shot into her chest. She or that man looks down at his chest and blood was pouring out. That man or she could read that symbol so clearly and knew what would happen next. That is an eternity of curse. Anger rise in his stomach because of his brother’s betrayal. He looks up to Sebastian and their eyes met. Shane could see sorrow from Sebastian eyes and she could feel that, that man now know that his brother hadn’t had a choice. But Sebastian expression turned so quickly she felt so cold. Sebastian eyes are all cold and he smirked so wickedly that she had goose bumps. ‘Good luck, brother.’ Sebastian said wickedly.

Immediately, she felt someone shaking her. Her eyes darted around and she caught sight of Chad holding her with eyes filled with concern. ‘Shane!’ He shouted and she blinked twice at him. ‘Shane!’ Chad shouted again. ‘Let go!’ She shouted back and immediately he sighed in relief but his hands still tightly gripping on her. ‘I said let go!’ She shouted again. Chad eyes widen in realization and he quickly surrenders his hands up. Shane didn’t bother to look at him and ran out of the room.

Her breathing was still heavy and she looked down at her chest to double check if there was a wound but there isn’t. She quickly ran to the library in her house and slammed the door shut behind of her. She could hear Chad banging loudly at the door, shouting for her but it didn’t matter, she needed to know.