Chapter Thirty Three: Yes, I Love You Too

She felt someone shaking her body and her eyes flew open. Her eyes met Damian’s concern green orbs. Her breathing was hard and she was trembling badly. Damian’s eyes were searching in her mind and she knew she had to hide it because she can’t let him see it. He would be too worried and wouldn’t have time to take care of himself. She didn’t want to be a burden to him. He narrowed his eyes to try harder to pierce through that thick defense of hers which made her head aches. She let out a gasp of pain and quickly she felt him withdraw away.

‘I'm sorry, Shane but can you please let me see what had happened to you? I could sense so much fear from our bond that it makes me trembles as well.’ Damian said. His voice was filled with concern and worries. ‘Just a nightmare.’ She said as she tries to sound as casual as possible but the thought of the wicked Damian and what that man had warned her make her shiver again. ‘No, it isn’t just a nightmare. Tell me about it, please Shane.’ Damian said. He was already begging. The Damian in front of her is the Damian she loves and she wants to keep him this way. She knew that if she were to tell him that his father, at least that was what she guessed he is, blackmailed her, he would lose that tiny light of goodness of his.

‘Where are we?’ She asked as she scans the room. She is now in a huge bedroom. The room had painted in a romantic gold color and decorated with ancient Chinese paintings. French windows were long and wide on the right sight of the room letting in the light. Black sofas and a glass coffee table were placed next to the window. A huge flat screen television hanging on the wall with a table of antique Buddha and arts on it, making the room looks so old and modern all at the same time. She looked at the bed and she realized that she was sleeping on a King size bed that had golden blanket covering her sweaty body. ‘We’re in the hotel, love.’ Damian said as he sighed in disappointment. ‘How long had I been asleep?’ She asked in shock that she had no idea that he had moved her or they had landed. He let out a soft laughed which didn’t failed to send chills down her spine. ‘Twelve hours, love.’ Damian answered. She was totally shock of how long she had slept that she couldn’t speak. Her eyes moved to his body and heat quickly took over her cheeks. That man is naked! He wore only a towel covering his….. lower body and water still dripping down his body. She heard him chuckled and she couldn’t take her gaze of his amazing body. Damn! His body is so build! She thought as she look at how his abs line moves as he breathes in. Her eyes fell to his…… lower body and instantly she blushed. ‘If you want to see that too, I wouldn’t mind taking it off.’ Damian said as his hand move to the towel and was ready to take it off.

‘Stop!’ She shouted and was blushing so badly that her face is now beet root red. Damian laughed when his towel had already fallen off the bed. Her eyes couldn’t move away from his…… private part and that just made him chuckled. He moved in closer to her and then stroke her hair as their eyes met. Hers violet grey and his emerald green pools met each other and she could feel the magnetic pull. Her lips were begging to touch his and her body was trembling for more of his touch. His finger slide down from her neck to her shoulder and then to her hand, each touch sent electrifying pleasure, each touch made her shivers. He moved in closer again and this time, they are only a breath away from each other. She could smell sweat scent of mint and lemongrass from his breathe and his aftershave. Her body stayed where it is as his fingers move towards her waist and then he held her closer and tighter but not close enough. He held it there and waited for her to crush her lips on his.

His hand moves to cup her head when she didn’t crush her lips on his. She knew he would give in to that temptation. Suddenly, he froze and his eyes begin searching. Immediately, she knew what he was doing. Quickly, she pushed him away and scrammed back.

‘Shane, why didn’t you tell me?’ Damian asked. His voice was weak as though he was disappointed. ‘Tell you what?’ She asked trying to act like nothing had happened. ‘I could feel his demonic power around you, Shane. He did something to you and you’re hiding it from me.’ Damian said. His voice shown clearly that he is hurt. ‘Who?’ She asked again trying to act stupid. ‘My father, he did something to you, didn’t he?’ He asked. So he didn’t find out everything and somehow she was relieved. ‘He just warned me to stay away.’ She lied. Well, she didn’t lied. It is the truth but only quarter of it.