Chapter 11

Shubman

I walked into my apartment and it feels like ages since I've been here. Alisha was right, it is pretty dusty, I'll definitely have to clean it or she's going to kick my ass. What Alisha doesn't know is that I'm here in Mumbai for the match. She's going to be really surprised when she walks in today. Since its just 8 right now I clean up the kitchen a bit and make myself some breakfast. After breakfast I clean the living room and sleep on the couch, 'cause my room has to still be cleaned.

***

I wake up to the sound of knocking. OMG! Is Alisha already here? Nah I don't think so. She's smart enough to look under the doormat for the key. So which idiots are here now?

I open the door to see Abhay and Simran smiling. They both walk in and Abhishekh raids my fridge while me and Simran settle on the couch.

"Dude, didn't you clean this place?" He asks me.

"What are you talking about? I just cleaned it a while ago!" I defend myself.

"Does that while, mean a month ago? 'Cause it's definitely not Alisha clean." He says and I roll my eyes.

"What do you even mean by that?"

"You know like how Chandler says it's not Monica clean. Well, in your words it'd be it's not Alisha clean. She and Monica Geller are literally the same." He explains and Simran laughs.

"No they're not similar." I tell them.

"For instance, they both are perfectionist' and secondly the need everything in a particular manner and thirdly my friend they need everything clean as hell." He states.

"I still don't think my girlfriend is as crazy as Monica Geller. No offence to Courtney Cox. I loved Monica's character."

"Whatever, helps you sleep at night buddy." He said shrugging.

"I swear she won't care about the place once she realises I'm here." I tell him.

"Bet? She'll definitely notice the place." He questions me.

"Heck yeah. 500?"

"Totally dude." Simran rolls her eyes at us and we just chuckle.

"So, Shubman how does your girlfriend look like?" Simran asked.

"Beautiful."

"I mean like, literally." She clarifies.

"Oh, okay. Well her skin tone is a wheat-ish shade and she has dark brown hair which is a bit longer than shoulder level." I tell.

"Abbey, idiot just show her a photo na, instead of doing all this." Abhishekh tells and I roll my eyes at him when the door creaks open and there comes my girl, of course, she hasn't seen me yet 'cause she prefers locking the door first.

She turns, gasps and runs toward me and I engulf her in a tight hug.

"Shubman, you've no idea, how much I missed you." She whispers against my earlobe.

"I missed you too." I whisper back.

"Aww, you guys are the cutest." I hear Simran say and we pull apart.

"Alli, meet Simran, our new physio intern."

The two of them do a friendly handshake and introduce themselves to each other.

"Oh my God! What is wrong with this place? It's so unclean. Dude you literally live like an animal here. I know you were not at home but that doesn't mean you can't clean the place once you get back here!" She tells at me and Abhay laughs.

I curse under my breath and hand over a 500 rupees note to Abhay who snickers at me, while taking the note and giving me a 'I-told-you-so look'

"What's going on?" She asks me.

"We had this better if you'd flip out over the apartment or not? And I said that you wouldn't care about it since I came back right now, but Abhay told you would and turns out he was right." She rolled her eyes at me.

"Anyways, what are you guys doing right now?" She questions us.

"Nothing why?" I casually ask her.

"Let's clean your apartment, Shubman. Abhay, you and Simran are free to leave but I'm going to keep this guy over here hostage." She says pointing towards me, I roll my eyes and they laugh. Abhay takes Simran and walks out of the apartment.

"Alli, I don't want to clean!" I whined.

That's when her lips come crashing on to mine, she throws her hands around my neck and I caressed her face while kissing her back. We pull apart.

"This is why I told them that I had to clean." She smirks at me and. says.

"Damn yaar! I'm happy to see that you don't care about the apartment."

"I mean I do care about the apartment, but you've been out for a month so I guess the apartment can wait." She explains and I laugh.

That's when she kisses me back and everything around me dissolved.

***

Don't be a silent reader!
Vote and comment down below!
Until next time!
Adios Amigos!