Chapter 30

Shubman

I looked at Abhay's picture, he's really happy ever since he proposed to Simran. It took Alli a whole year to convince him to propose. Technically, he did want to do but he would chicken out every-time he actually went to do it. 

Their proposal was definitely very cute. It was like the Singaporean You Tuber Jian Hao Tan proposed to his girlfriend. He gave Simran passes to a Adidas shoe launch program which wasn't really a program. It was basically a hall set up by Abhay with the help of me and Alisha. So he hired like fake people who pretended to be a part of it. Then when Simran actually walked inside the main room, it was full of Polaroids and pictures from the start of their relationship and then he got down on one knee, made a great speech, she said yes and have been engaged from the past 4 months.

I walked inside Alli's apartment and she stood there dressed up looking at her phone.

"What's up Alli? Where are you going?" I ask her.

"Actually, we are going somewhere."

"We are?"

"Duh."

"Where?"

"That's a surprise. You'll find out soon." I roll my eyes at her answer.

"Al, come on, don't do this to me. Please tell me?" I ask her giving her my best puppy eyes and she just rolls here eyes at me.

"Those eyes are not going to have any effect on me, so you better go and garb your coat. It's freezing outside." She states and I huff, knowing that I've lost this round. I quickly garb my coat and walk out of the apartment with her.

***

"Alli, why are we in a hospital?"

"Have some patience, grasshopper. It'll be worth the wait."

"Alli, is this the part where you will tell me that you have some sort of cancer and become like Hazel Grace."

"No, you doofus." My phone starts ringing and I check the caller ID to see Abhay calling me.

"Alli, I gotta take this." I tell her.

"Just come to room no 341 on the third floor."

"Okay."

I finally pick up his call once Alli walks away.

"Hey mahn." Abhay says.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Tu kya kar raha hein bhai?"

"Mein yaha Alisha ke saath hospital mein hu. Kyu re kya hua?" I question him.

"What's wrong with her? Is she okay? Is my sister alright? Do we need to come to LA?" He speaks out in one breath.

"Calm down Quicksilver, Wanda's alright. She was talking about some surprise, anyway, why'd you call?"

"Oh, our next series against London are starting in two weeks so you need to be back in India by next week."

"Okay cool. I'll see you next week."

"Yeah and lemme know about Alli."

"Yeah sure mahn, gotta go. Bye." I tell him.

"Bye."

I cut the call and make my way to room number 341. I see Alli wearing a white hospital gown and give her a questioning look.

"Here, put this on." She says handing me a blindfold.

"Why?"

"Stop with the questions already and put it on." I sigh and do as I am told. I could hear a lot of muffled voices and felt like a couple of things being moved around. After, what felt like forever Alli asked me to remove the blindfold.

My jaw dropped at the sight in front of me. Fuck, is this true?

"Al is this-?" I ask her and she nods giving me a huge smile. I quickly engulf her in a hug and kiss her forehead. Tears streaming down both of our faces.

"Congratulations, Mr and Mrs Gill. Alisha you're 6 weeks along. Take care." The doctor tells us and hands an envelope to us. I opened the envelope and me and Alisha broke into a huge grin looking at the ultrasound pictures.

"This is just so surreal." She whispers and I nod at her.

"We are going to be parents Alli, really soon. Really soon."

***

Hey guys!

Here's the new update, hope you'll like it. 

 Also do you'll want a Q&A with the characters?  Lemme know if you'll do, you'll can drop your questions in the comments and please state which character you'll want to ask. You'll are free to ask me questions as well. The questions will be answered  soon. This book just has two more chapters remaining before I wrap it up.

If you'll want like a general idea of Abhay and Simran's proposal then you can check out the video which is posted at the start of the chapter. Its the IRL proposal of the Singaporean YouTuber Jain Hao Tan to his girlfriend Debbie.

Don't forget to vote and comment down below.

Until next time!

Adios Amigos!