Chapter 20

A/N:So I know I left stuff on a cliffhanger in the previous chapter and here's the part two... Previously on Bowled over Beauty (forgive me for doing that but I've been watching too many series I guess😅😂)

Shubman

"While we were at it, I kissed that guy."

"WHAT?!" I yell and she tries to not cry.

"How could you? And I thought we liked each other?"

All I could focus on right now was how I said liked, I know that she messed up real bad but this has got to hurt her like hell.

"I still like you, there's nothing that's going to change that. I was drunk for the first time in my life and I had no clue over what the fuck I was actually doing and there's nothing that I regret more." She states.

I laugh while shaking my head and she shoots me a weird look.

"What? What's so funny?" I ask him.

"The fact that you come up with such excuses for some shitty thing that you do."

"This isn't an excuse, okay? I'm not lying alright. I was drunk. Drunk off my ass."

"You really are one of a kind Alisha Jadhav."

"What the heck is that suppose to mean?"

"I am so stupid. I actually thought that dating an almost 18 year old wouldn't be a big deal. Later I find out  that she's not how she looks to be. A girl who probably knows nothing about the world and is blaming her mistakes on Alcohol. I really am stupid." I laugh and I can feel the heat rising up within her.

"I know that I fucked up big time but trust me there's no one I like except you and it's been like that since the first day you came up at my college." She yelled.

"You know what Alisha? Why don't you go and fuck up that guy from the party? I'm pretty sure that you already have his number just go why do you even want me. I'm just a wannabe cricketer. Oh wait, is that why you're with me in the first place?"

"NO! No God no! What the fuck is going on with you? I know I messed up and I'm sorry for it and I'm ready to make it up to you." She bites her lips hard to stop herself from crying.

"You know what Alisha? Keeping up with the distance was as it is difficult but now I've got the distance and a guy to worry about. I-I can't do this. I really can't do this anymore. We're done. Miss Alisha Jadhav we're absolutely done. Try not to end up as an Alcoholic."

"No, not today Shubman. I can't deal with this today." She says while shaking her head.

"Why? Why Alisha? Why should I be with you in the first place? Give me one good reason why I should be with you?" She sighs and I get up grabbing my jacket and making my way towards the door.

"Goodbye Alisha. This could have been something special but I guess it couldn't since you could not give me one good reason as to why I should stay." I huff.

"You shouldn't be leaving because I am in love with you."

***
Hey guys!
I am back with another update hopefully you'll will like it. Anaghaventrapragada I know I promised to update on Sunday but I couldn't so to make it up to you, here's a double update for you. And guys don't forget to vote and comment down below!
See you in the next chapter!!