Author's note

Hey guys!

A really, really big thank you to you all for reading this story and even though the updates weren't as often as my other story. Thanks a lot for sticking with me throughout this story.

I honestly never thought that you guys would like this book so much and I am really happy that you all did it. Originally, this story was going to have a lot of heartbreak and the story was going to be very different, but I decided to cut it short and give Alisha and Shubman's story a rather happy ending.

Now this book is dedicated to the very amazing @notajoke77 .

All of your comments and funny banter makes my day. Now, if you ask me what's going to my next story all I will tell you is that I won't be writing anything for a while.

Also, I'll be going to be on a hiatus from September first week till March 2021 end probably or whenever is the last board exam. You guys all know, what happens when you appear for your 10th boards and how your parents are around that time, so I don't need to give you guys an explanation.

Maybe, I'll check my notifications once in a while or something so if you text me and if I don't text you back, now you know why. Also PM me and let me know on who you'll would like the next fanfiction to be on, so that once I am back I can start working on it.

And @__cocolate__ I'll write a Tom Hiddleston one for you when I am back. @Anaghaventrapragada I'll make sure to write a Abhishek Sharma one for you once I am back.

A really, really big thank you to you guys. Lots of love.

Adios Amigos!