Authors Note (Read me please)

STOP!
Before you go to chapter 1 please read this all so you understand everything!

Warning:
Makeouts, MANGA SPOILERS, swearing, possible smut, death, violence, trigger warnings, probably excessive amount of drama but let's be extra cuz why not, etc...

Note: These characters are not mine, and some of the stories may sound similar to the manga in a few certain chapters. Please don't report. Otherwise, the rest of the story is my idea. Although I will change the manga part up a little bit so it's not fully the same. If I put fanart it's not mine (I don't have the talent other people do lmao) I either got it from Instagram, Pinterest, from a friend, or google.

If the first few chapters sound similar to a book don't worry, I made it fully my own the more you read it. Then it'd just be the manga and characters.

There's not really a full plot, but they're also kinda is.

Please know that I try my best on these stories and there may be some spelling and grammar errors, or it may sound flat, but please no criticism. Thanks.

I hope you enjoy this though and thank you for considering this and clicking on it.

If there is anything that doesn't make sense please tell me, or is there something that could improve my writing skills, in general, please tell me! I want to get better so it's more enjoyable to read. If you like this please comment or vote if you want to, you don't have too! But thanks anyway!

This will also be a long story. This whole book is prewritten though. I did this all through quarantine. I started this at the beginning of April, and today we're in June.

I try to get the chapters over 1000 words, also know that I did a lot of these chapters on my computer, and it decided to be an ass and delete half of my chapters without me realizing until I reread them, and I can't remember what I put. So please beware of that.

I've had a lot of fun writing this, and I haven't gotten writer's block once, because I keep getting ideas and everything, and I've enjoyed writing this. So thank you for clicking on this.

Things to know for the story:

I also put these chapters that are already written. I only put this whole thing since there was an uneven number of chapters and that bothered me. So these are basically notes from chapters.

The work cars are big SUV'S and these are their partners.
Car 1: Giyu, Shinobu, Muichiro
Car 2: Iguro and Mitsuri
Car 3: Uzui and Rengoku
Car 4: Sanemi and Himejima

I decided to just make the work hour normally 8 AM to 7 or 8 PM, but on training days it's 8-5 and the training goes from 5:30-PM-8. Then the school hours are 8 AM-3 PM. And they wake up at 6:15-6:30

The kids normally got to school by 7:45 and Giyu and Shinobu, and etc normally get to work at 7:50. And we leave the house at 7:35.

The desks/office is like this:
The letters are each of their initials. And the X's are empty desks. The gap is like a walkway. By the way, the unit chief office and conference room are upstairs.

[Unit chief office] [Spare office] [Conference/meeting room] [Upstairs]

{Stairs}

[SS][X][RK][X]
[X][X][HG][UT]             [X][SK][GT][X]           
                                             [MK][IO][MT][X]

[X][X][X][X]                     Extra chairs
[X][X][X][X]

 Sorry if it's hard to read, but I feel like this was easier and sorry about my drawing skills and handwriting

I don't know how often I'll update. I'll probably update anyway if people aren't reading this.

That's all I have to say for now...please enjoy!

Published: June 12, 2020

Ended: